Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) (66069 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by iCauseTrouble: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Olarewaju89: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
This one weak me oooh. Chia...
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by autotrader014(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Terrible
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by tsinzu: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Trouble everywhere in this country since the dullardin came to power

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Very sad,it's becoming too much

A girl was telling me the other day that she's having issues with one of her courses,she went to meet the lecturer,talk led to talk and the girl said 'sir please,what should i do? This girl told me that the lecturer pointed at a spot and said 'what you will do is,go to that corner and jump down' (they were upstairs)

Uniben and frustration

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Hotzone(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Things are getting scaring every day in this country,imaging 3 students in a month.

Scary and imagine

5 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Olorunnim: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
The suicide fever in this country is alarming if it continues at this rate by 2050 There'll be no one left the Government should find something to do about it, But No Their children are not Involved.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
when I saw his dead body mehn his eyes popped out while his sandals was still at the upper floor where he fell down from, which means either he jumped intentionally or someone pushed him down but no one knows tho but heard he was high on drugs, could be Codeine or weed.
it was indeed a gory sight to behold.
You were there when it happened?
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Sam0(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
as need sociologist to profer lasting solution to these issues nowadays.where is professor Odekunle sef?it is becoming a social problem

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Justiceleague1: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari
grin
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by dalhjana: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
mascot87:
That's what bet9ja can cause
you don de madt

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Semait(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
rip
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by MrMou: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Government, please bring back our sniper ooo

This one that people are now jumping from buildings lipsrsealed before they'll goan cause earthquake for innocent people undecided
Mumu!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is this news real
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by jimcaddy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wow that impact will lead to instant death. Such a shame. People are taking their lives on a daily basis.. The frustration is just too much to bear... God should help us. The country is so hard...
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Government, please bring back our sniper ooo

This one that people are now jumping from buildings lipsrsealed before they'll goan cause earthquake for innocent people undecided
seriously?
Must you guys joke about everything?
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by atuanya123(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Power from village people

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by bobkezel(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nafdac should ban last floors too.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by tchidi066(f): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Depression is real , staying and being happy is a blessing we take for granted... R.i.p

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Government is running after Boko Haram and killer herdsmen who are killing other people, will government be running after people who are killing themselves and taking their own lives? You life belongs to you, you can do anything with it. People should be free to end their own lives if they think they've had enough. Government hands are full already, no time to check time or check people who want to end their own lives.

Govt is on recess with BH. As for killer herdsmen, govt has no intention of running after them. So for now, govt is very free.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by lillan042(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by arukwe123(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
this one don go bet with him tuition fee. SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Seahawk: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
My gosh what if he didn’t die? Does he realize what kind of painful existence he would have had to live after that? Such a rough play.

May he Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Seahawk: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Devil in the form of a lecturer
Simplep:

A girl was telling me the other day that she's having issues with one of her courses,she went to meet the lecturer,talk led to talk and the girl said 'sir please,what should i do? This girl told me that the lecturer pointed at a spot and said 'what you will do is,go to that corner and jump down' (they were upstairs)

Uniben and frustration

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by patorial(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Celestial777:

Govt should ban bat man film

And stunts move should be banned in Nigeria angry grin grin
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Simplep:

Uniben and frustration
She should carry over the course and worry about writing it next year. Some of these students don't deserve pity 'cause they're unserious. I know what I am saying 'cause I know a bunch of them who don't deserve mercy from any lecturer if they're not willing to pay the price.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by patorial(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Olorunnim:
The suicide fever in this country is alarming if it continues at this rate by 2050 There'll be no one left the Government should find something to do about it, But No Their children are not Involved.
Who says there will be no one left, I hope you are not planning to do so cos for me eweh, this life sweet die. Only God can kill me

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by kellidoo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Spoke with his roommate and he said ...the deceased had made mention of his plans to commit suicide and they had pleaded with him and even called other people to beg him......during the week...
He said they were even together this even,when the deceased said he wanted to collect something that the other should go home, he is coming...
On getting home he got the information that the worst had happen.....

Depression is real....check on your friends

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Simplep:
seriously?
Must you guys joke about everything?

About suicide? Yes!

Just incase you are out there and you are planning to kill yourself, please go ahead, you won't be missed. Just do it quietly without much drama like this boy that jumped. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Trybes(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
I think those floors in the faculty of Arts need more fortifications.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Donchrister(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2019
The student just wanted to prove to the government that suicide won't stop just by banning sniper the easy way but, there are many other ways too...
God help us ooo.....
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Chikpat(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.