Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) (66051 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by palman(m): 3:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Pearlqueen:
This is really saddening. Why will someone take his own life in such a painful manner?
It is called depression which comes in an unexplainable unexpected manner
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by tomdon(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Was he pushed or he really jumped to his death should be investigated.
If the later is true, what could be the problem with young people these days. One would think that if one finds oneself in a precarious circumstance as this, one'll make one's best effort to land on one's limbs and fight for life as much as possible
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by MadCow1: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2019
UNIBEN and witchcraft... Be like White rice and stew.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:
Drugs, social media pressure, stress, pampered kids, imbalance in work life.
u said it all

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 15, 2019
tomdon:
Was he pushed or he really jumped to his death should be investigated.
If the later is true, what could be the problem with young people these days. One would think that if one finds oneself in a precarious circumstance as this, one'll make one's best effort to land on one's limbs and fight for life as much as possible
pushed by who?

He should have shout then
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by sylve11: 4:56am On Jul 15, 2019
E nor easy at all. cool
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Kirinwa: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2019
udomoh:
Another Uniben student jumps from last floor and dies instantly.

A student whose name is still unknown has committed suicide. This is the third suicide in a months.

He was said to have jumped from the third floor of faculty of Arts and died instantly.

It’s like students are killing themselves every week now. It is scary.

The school authority should investigate the causes of suicides among it students. It is getting too much and out of hand.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/07/14/breaking-uniben-student-jumps-from-last-floor-dies-instantly/?amp

Someone suggested he might have bet on Nigeria to win with his school fees.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Kirinwa: 5:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Hotzone:
Tragedy...buhari, prohibiting sniper is not the panacea for suicide

He should prohibit suicide.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Kirinwa: 5:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Simplep:
Very sad,it's becoming too much

A girl was telling me the other day that she's having issues with one of her courses,she went to meet the lecturer,talk led to talk and the girl said 'sir please,what should i do? This girl told me that the lecturer pointed at a spot and said 'what you will do is,go to that corner and jump down' (they were upstairs)

Uniben and frustration

What is the man's name?
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Godmademan(m): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2019
First, if the OP is a UNIBEN student he deserves to be ported back to primary school for his terrible use of english.
It is disgusting to see how cowardly today's youth are. You are expected to conquer challenges not run from them. The Guidance and Counselling Unit of the school has some work to do. You can't just sit in your office and expect stiudents to come to you. They should fashion out means of actively reaching out to the student population and encourage them to seek help.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by baratech: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Pearlqueen:
This is really saddening. Why will someone take his own life in such a painful manner?

Very sad
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Kokaine(m): 5:30am On Jul 15, 2019
MyMouth:
Abi somebody pushed him? cry
exactly my sentiments. That faculty of arts has a lot of cultist. Its so high that if you look down from it your eyes will turn
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by victorian(f): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2019
idonhammer:
Shut up little kid, i am a father with four kids and my children's school fees for three section is 3.2 million in nigeria currency.This amount is just for nursry 2,primary3 primary 5and JS1. Do you know what it takes for me to cough out this amount yearly, fuel my wife's car, my own car and also provides for my kids and family and friends.So what you are saying is that if i didnt meet up on time to send money to my child in school he will commit suicide?well, if you think that the parents are not doing well enough to take care of all their children's needs then wait until u have your own childen and you will know how far. Just take a pen and write down this date 7/15/19.

Mr Father did i call your name ?
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by victorian(f): 5:42am On Jul 15, 2019
moshino:

I most certainly struck a nerve, hence your personalization of the subject matter. Well then, change your life.

You this goat.

Better change your life .
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Paulomoh(m): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Kirinwa:

Someone suggested he might have bet on Nigeria to win with his school fees.
It happened during the nigeria match. Even before either team scored.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by dalass(f): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2019
udomoh:
Another Uniben student jumps from last floor and dies instantly.

A student whose name is still unknown has committed suicide. This is the third suicide in a months.

He was said to have jumped from the third floor of faculty of Arts and died instantly.

It’s like students are killing themselves every week now. It is scary.

The school authority should investigate the causes of suicides among it students. It is getting too much and out of hand.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/07/14/breaking-uniben-student-jumps-from-last-floor-dies-instantly/?amp
Hope they were not killed by pushing....
lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by DedeNkem: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2019
This could be a murder.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by kerriman: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning all l think it is spiritual. Something "strange" is manipulating them to do it. The religious bodies need to to organise more prayers in our higher institutions and the student need to be more closer to God rather than all these "social things".

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by nairaland0753: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2019
As far as i know, banning *SNIPER* won't stop suicide. There is more to it than meet the eyes. May God help us to overcome depression and any other negative thought cos even the tiniest of things might be someone elses challenge.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
She should carry over the course and worry about writing it next year. Some of these students don't deserve pity 'cause they're unserious. I know what I am saying 'cause I know a bunch of them who don't deserve mercy from any lecturer if they're not willing to pay the price.
yea,i know many who are unserious but cmon a lecturer shouldn't have said that,what if she truly jumped?
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2019
After banning Sniper, what else would the very clueless government ban to prevent suicide? Very stupid idiots we have in government positions.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by zoedew: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2019
metroid:
The government should ban tall buildings

And decree that all natural water bodies be dried up so folks don’t jump into them to commit suicide!

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by WeighWordSon(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Things are getting scaring every day in this country,imaging 3 students in a month.

same school?
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by metroid(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
zoedew:

And decree that all natural water bodies be dried up so folks don’t jump into them to commit suicide!

You are smart
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by Originalsly: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm....happening often of late. Authorities need to do post mortem and check for drugs. One guy warned me not to take Angel Dust.... he did... and was about to jump out the window to a building across the Avenue. But friends held him back. Were these jumpers smoking weed spiked with Angel Dust? Just saying.
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by montumonami(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Yes ND fill all rivers
metroid:
The government should ban tall buildings
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by engrelvis(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:
internet is a curse.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by DateMynd44(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You were there when it happened?
I was passing by from faculty heading to twin LT when I heard a loud thud on my front and behold I saw someone with a mangled body that just fell from the last floor of that storey building. I went close by and saw him lying in a pool of his blood with popped eyes and twisted body and he dies instantly.
then na so I tear race
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by DateMynd44(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You should have taken some pictures of him clearly showing the poped eyes. I enjoy seeing gory sight alot.
no be for my phone I go put that kind thing especially for night wen e happen and the guy sef was high on ogogoro
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by DateMynd44(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2019
victorian:
[s] The guy must have been frustrated .

Parents wont send money to their children in school for feeding and other amenities needed . The guy was frustrated .life taya the guy
All they know how to do is to marry with loan and born full everywhere .
Children you wont take care of .

Smhhhhh. [/s]
shut up

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by DateMynd44(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:
No hope in Nigeria.
Biafra freedom is the only hope for Biafran students.
lmao
Re: University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) by lonelydora: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.