Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... (809 Views)

NEED A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER?... COME IN HERE!!!! / Hello To All Naira Lander Graphics Artist. I Have A Strong Passion For Graphics / If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please read carefully before you chat me on whatsapp and signify interest.

A graphics coy with over 25 graphics artists is looking to add young artists to increase speed of work. You must know how to create 3d wall mock-up logos.
The terms of payment is N500 for a logo, and you can be given upto 10 logos a day,so do the math. It means ,you can earn upto 5k a day.

We are running a promo,and thats why we are charging clients low for now. So if you know you cant work for that amount,please dont bother calling or chatting up.

Serious minded persons should chat 09025043198
Re: I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... by Offpoint: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
N500 per logo and 10 logos per daygringrin

JOKERS

logo na business card?
na so professional logo designers for fiverr and Upwork dey design 10 logos per day?

bunch of jokers, if you pay 5h for a logo I guess y'all will pay N5 for business card.

PrinceKelvin01 come and see your kind of job, the offer is for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... by Badassniggga(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hehehe.. Comedy. 500 for 3D logos. grin
Re: I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... by Neddstark: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2019
jeffcheddy:
Please read carefully before you chat me on whatsapp and signify interest.

A graphics coy with over 25 graphics artists is looking to add young artists to increase speed of work. You must know how to create 3d wall mock-up logos.
The terms of payment is N500 for a logo, and you can be given upto 10 logos a day,so do the math. It means ,you can earn upto 5k a day.

We are running a promo,and thats why we are charging clients low for now. So if you know you cant work for that amount,please dont bother calling or chatting up.

Serious minded persons should chat 09025043198

Just like you want to cheapen a skill, your clients will continually to pay you cheaply.
Imagine, 500 per logo. You must be high on lizard faeces

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Professional Graphics Artist... by Jh0wsef(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2019
This should be in entertainment section, comedy precisely

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shoot A Standard MUSIC VIDEO Video At A Moderate Budget / Sketching Artist Needed For A Digital Magazine / [video] Tekno – Skeletun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.