Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches (23317 Views)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Kennitrust(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't have time with prophecy anymore
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by adem30: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Some people don't realised that they closer to God than their Pastors
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Advancedman(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2019
StupidVoters:
I wonder why people are complaining that Buhari hasn't appoint ministers after months into his second tenure. My question is, of what difference is his administration with or without ministers? what impacts do the ministers have on their respective portfolios? Is Nigeria any better from 2015 till date as a result of ministers or secretaries appointed by Buhari? 1999 to 2015 (16years) Nigeria government borrowed 12trn naira, economy was fair, there was hope then. 2015 till date, (4 years+), Buhari borrowed 12trn naira, economy moved from fair to worst, insecurity zero, ethnic bigotry, etc and we turn to world HQ of poverty amidst those borrowing.

My question is " are they borrowing money to loot"

Nigerians or let me put it this way, Southerners brace up. The hard times is about to start, last 4 years was preamble.

I Bleep up sha, why I go put capital letter B for bubu's name

Their impact is shared fund to the appropriate looting channels
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Youngzedd(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2019
zpraiz:

Uhm pls o , just because 2015 wasn't good for you doesn't mean everyone out there suffered the same fate , besides 2015 was a really glorious year for many individuals oo , I can testify to that fact ,so because you didn't believe doesn't mean you should drag the prophecy into this o

What do you understand by recession?
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by dalhjana: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2019
supportnija:

I don't know why you don't read, the story was a woman who gave 1miller to pastor, ask yourself if the person is hungry.
Mtchew ppl like will have 1mil and think you have arrived.. You're just so short sighted that you see only above your nose.. What if she borrowed it just to sow the seed so as to get 10m which she was expecting?
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Zenlife: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2019
zpraiz:

Uhm pls o , just because 2015 wasn't good for you doesn't mean everyone out there suffered the same fate , besides 2015 was a really glorious year for many individuals oo , I can testify to that fact ,so because you didn't believe doesn't mean you should drag the prophecy into this o

Your life and experience will be same.
Adeboye had nothing to do with your 2015 or any other time.

Adeboye is a shameless worm, eating and feeding on the hard earned sweat of his flock.

Adeboye is false prophet and a master charlatan.

Same goes to most pastors worldwide, but more prominent in Nigeria with over 20 churches in a 200 yard Street or 6 churches or more in a 3 storey building.

Yet Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. While Finland, a country with best or 2nd best economy in the world only has 13 churches. Which If nothing at all shows God is not happy with Nigeria and their noise making charlatans with their abhorrent churches.

Bunch of FAKE idiots

1 Like

Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Formularcr7: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2019
StupidVoters:
I wonder why people are complaining that Buhari hasn't appoint ministers after months into his second tenure. My question is, of what difference is his administration with or without ministers? what impacts do the ministers have on their respective portfolios? Is Nigeria any better from 2015 till date as a result of ministers or secretaries appointed by Buhari? 1999 to 2015 (16years) Nigeria government borrowed 12trn naira, economy was fair, there was hope then. 2015 till date, (4 years+), Buhari borrowed 12trn naira, economy moved from fair to worst, insecurity zero, ethnic bigotry, etc and we turn to world HQ of poverty amidst those borrowing.

My question is " are they borrowing money to loot"

Nigerians or let me put it this way, Southerners brace up. The hard times is about to start, last 4 years was preamble.

I Bleep up sha, why I go put capital letter B for bubu's name
you better find solution to your own life, don't wait for buhari
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by UnusualJhay(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2019
Let them continue

Shebi their children will reap the fruits good or bad cool
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Realhommie(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2019
lielbree:
When my brother Solomon was missing for 7weeks, we went to so called men of God and prophets. 98%told us that he is alive and will return soon.

We would later discover his lifeless body at the mortuary. Murdered by SARS in Portharcourt....

It is only 2 prophets a man and woman who were able to tell us there was no hope for him.

Fake prophets are everywhere
So sorry for your loss bro.. The havoc these SARS people don cause and still dey cause ehn.
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Mikat: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2019
i want to recall Tunde Bakare,s Prophecy immediately after the election of Obasanjo in 1999. He said Obasanjo would not last as He Bakare was in a Vision where He saw Obasanjo,s Head cut off. Obasanjo later completed his term as c in c. fake Prophesy
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Sniper101(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know about y'all
But right now, my problem ain't the Pastors

Cos I do know how and when to communicate with the Almighty God, when I want to.

My problem are the leaders of my country; the corrupt & crooked ass politicians at the Hem of affairs who doesn't wanna set the affairs of my country straight.

...they are my problem.
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Mikat: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Bakares prophecy of obasanjo,s death before inauguration in 1999 also failed. We have not forgotten. Thank you
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Tunde Bakare, Obasanjo is still alive ooo ooo! Hope you remember that prophecy?
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by vikithor(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
pastor tunde bakare what about your own prophecy of becoming Nigeria VP,that God told you run with buhari,then members started contributing in your church,av you returned their money?
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Heroclitus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
mascot009:
For Corp member and prospective Corp members seeking for job opportunities as well as NYSC posting and redeployment, follow the link to join the WhatsApp group.
https:///CsevxiXvXBvCv9nQ6Z1FRJ

My whatsapp number is 08143195632..Sir,kindly add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by romeorailss: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
CableWire:

Kai Bruv, you know the pattern wella abi you follow for this format?

Lol grin na their way boss
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by lielbree: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Realhommie:
So sorry for your loss bro.. The havoc these SARS people don cause and still dey cause ehn.
Naija is one hell of a shìthole... Maybe it would take the murder of a governors son for SARS to be disbanded.
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Realhommie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
lielbree:

Naija is one hell of a shìthole... Maybe it would take the murder of a governors son for SARS to be disbanded.
I'm telling you.
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by chuose2: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

Those are not prophecies but declarations. There is a difference between a prophecy and a declaration.
Adeboye called them prophecies.

The page called them prophecies
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
chuose2:

Adeboye called them prophecies.

The page called them prophecies
They are not bro study your bible to see how prophecies are made. Mind you prophecies declared in a particular day,month or year doesn't necessarily materialized that same year there are biblically backing for that. Prophecies are statement given to man by God's Oracle. These oracles speak the mind of God. Prophecies are specific and precise. In most cases they start with "Thus says the Lord of host"
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mikat:

i want to recall Tunde Bakare,s Prophecy immediately after the election of Obasanjo in 1999. He said Obasanjo would not last as He Bakare was in a Vision where He saw Obasanjo,s Head cut off. Obasanjo later completed his term as c in c. fake Prophesy

Good catch. cool
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mikat:

Bakares prophecy of obasanjo,s death before inauguration in 1999 also failed. We have not forgotten. Thank you

I don't think many folks here were old enough to remember that one. cool
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Glory2DLamb:

Tunde Bakare, Obasanjo is still alive ooo ooo! Hope you remember that prophecy?

What did his prophecy say about Obasanjo?
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
vikithor:

pastor tunde bakare what about your own prophecy of becoming Nigeria VP,that God told you run with buhari,then members started contributing in your church,av you returned their money?

Was that a prophecy? undecided
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mikat:

NO you're wrong Sir!

It's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses that are professionals in false prophecies as they keep echoing what Jesus said 'the kingdom of God is closeby' Matthew 10:7

OLAADEGBU knows all these, he can list all the failed prophecies of Jehovah's Witnesses from nineteen gbogboro till date! wink
Re: Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches by Amujale(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Christianity an Islam are both aftermaths of foreign aggressive invasions.

That is to say, Christianity does not favour Africa.

Islam does not favour Africa.

Christianity and Islam are never to be taken seriously, they are the mere after math of an aggressive occupation.

Christianity is a false concept that was manufactured by the Romans in the fourth century.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.