Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday (33011 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by zilon12(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
what does this Churchill guy do for a living

His former wife Tonto revealed that he is into yahoo plus

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Auxtin85(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2019
LadySarah:
and her balance is now 33.something m grin?

I think say na only me see am oo

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2019
After you don suck his prick till he release, why he no go give you 3M?
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
This one is very very very daft. Flashing bank account details on social media. And I'm sure she is in pH. When they take her, I hope it will not be claimed that the kidnappers are herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by ngwababe(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Madam, abeg do transfer the money back to him, we know as e dey be. The money na for busines na, Churchill can never gift you such amount of money, him never reach nne.
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by adecz: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin

I sabi this type of guys.

Dem fit even collect bank loan to
take flex. And him mama & siblings go dey suffer
for village.

Last last, when time come to pay
the loan, dem go dey run helter skelter,
selling off expensive cars & begging
friends for help.

Na dem.. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

But, again, can you see her balance?
Over 30 M!!

Didn't tonto talk of yahoo yahoo &
419?

My people talk say, person wey set trap
come use cow as bait knows Wetin him
wan catch....... Una mumu readers, are u
following me? grin

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by lunacol(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
This girl mumu no be here. Upon all the security challenges Nigeria is facing,she is exposing her self to the bad eggs of the society.Common sense is not common.
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
While she had 30Millon already in her account, chopping interest............

Why did i not enter this world, a very beautiful woman, with curves and bumps in the right places.............. wink
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
she got 33M
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
zilon12:

His former wife Tonto revealed that he is into yahoo plus

And you believed her...... Hell hath no fury...........
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by majamajic(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:
While she had 30Millon already in her account, chopping interest............

Why did i not enter this world, a very beautiful woman, with curves and bumps in the right places.............. wink

u can still boborisky yourself ,

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Femijohn198: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2019
dirty woman
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by hush15: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2019
LadySarah:
and her balance is now 33.something m grin?

That looks like a 39 to me o...
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2019
majamajic:

u can still boborisky yourself ,

Iyam not yellow, like yellow pawpaw.......... cheesy
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2019
hush15:

That looks like a 39 to me o...

It's 33, pinch and zoom...... The 3 be like this, not 9...... grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by francisduru: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2019
She been dey broke
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Aidejay(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2019
3 million naira birthday gift grin
Please tell us when he comes to collect the remaining 2,997,000
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Bishop(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Smarttravels:
Tonto Dikeh a fe pa e pelu ejo wewe Lola.

O ma gba fun oga e las las noni.but omo yen ro ejo wewe mehn
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by dododawa1: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
waking d sleeping dog
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by toprealman: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Ex-friend......former friend
I don't understand again oooo
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Ritaokafor(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
elChapo1:
See this fo.ol, you just informed kidnappers that you can comfortably raise N30m ransom. Olodo!
My dear, you are right. Some people don't just know the dangers they expose them selves in until it stares them in the face. I won't be surprised if it happens cos she invited them. Over grown babies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by greggng: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Tonto has not finish her 100m endorsement so she can't be jealous over peanut

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Yinmu. These ones will just be calling money anyhow�����
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2019
ngwababe:
Madam, abeg do transfer the money back to him, we know as e dey be. The money na for busines na, Churchill can never gift you such amount of money, him never reach nne.
go quilox and see G's splashing a proff 3 months salary on stripper cheesy
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by buchai: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2019
ozutere ebe kwanu? this kids and internet frauding are 5n6
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Lie lie... So after churchhill gave you 3m, you now have 33m... Aunty, please what are you doing?
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Seahawk: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
It’s possible they stopped being friends because she had dealings with Churchill while him and Tonto were still together.
Why is he lavishing on her and why aren’t she and Tonto friends anymore? Tonto May be loud and sometimes uncouth but she probably wasn’t barking for nothing.
toprealman:
Ex-friend......former friend
I don't understand again oooo

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Sex For Money Biko
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Seahawk: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Oga Churchill hope say you get trust fund set up for your son’s education in the future. Can do ‘charity’ , it’s a beautiful thing but first things first

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by dreamwords: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Fake alert, grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Mercy Johnson In New Makeup Pics / Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.