Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday (33022 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by favinvest: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2019
This is unsafe.. dont u knw dat safety is key..

u just alerted kidnappers and armed robbers that u have 33M naira...

Why are people so careless..
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Akpacha(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Churchhill is trying so harder to prove to those that care, that tonto Dike is a liar and he is a rich nice guy. I don't believe this shit!
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2019
This Churchill is a slow poison and very manipulative,i can see through him.He did all these to spite Tonto but will come out and act so innocent.Tonto is the loud one but Churchill isn't anywhere innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by sweetrace(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2019
That’s why she is a former friend. No one needs this kind of friend.
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by toprealman: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Seahawk:
It’s possible they stopped being friends because she had dealings with Churchill while him and Tonto were still together.
Why is he lavishing on her and why aren’t she and Tonto friends anymore? Tonto May be loud and sometimes uncouth but she probably wasn’t barking for nothing.
Trying to figure out what happened is not worth your time. These guys are full of drama....
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Joystark(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Just looking at the balance cool
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Marotzke(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Iyam not yellow, like yellow pawpaw.......... cheesy
okuneye Idrissu Olanrewaju aka Bob Risky was not yellow, when he started .
Toyiin of Tianah empire, will yellow or whiten you for a fee.
Just buy enough pad keep.
Shebi 33milliion dey hungry you?
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Seahawk: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Honestly true
toprealman:
Trying to figure out what happened is not worth your time. These guys are full of drama....

1 Like

Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:
While she had 30Millon already in her account, chopping interest............

Why did i not enter this world, a very beautiful woman, with curves and bumps in the right places.............. wink
surgery can help
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Isoduwa(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This is an example of pussy that has received favor. Some pussies only receive egg roll and Lacasera after providing service

Even krest
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by zilon12(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And you believed her...... Hell hath no fury...........
She knows him better than all of us
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2019
zilon12:

She knows him better than all of us

Partially true...... Remember, while she was still married, she became a marriage therapist, for those that cared to listen.........

Before she started raping our ears/eyes with all her nonsense.......
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by mhizdebbygold(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Am I the only one seeing that acct balance?
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by CHIGIM: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2019
I hope when Ur kidnapped,u will not be begging for two million naira, all this fake news, just to fake it till u make it
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by promiseniqqa(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2019
whatt....!!! balance 33m and i dey hia dey beg my frienf 500 to pay back Next week
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
p
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by joiyke89: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE HER OO, HOW COME SHE 33 MILLA ?
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by ngwababe(f): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
krattoss:
go quilox and see G's splashing a proff 3 months salary on stripper cheesy

No G spends such money, its unless you be their closest girl. And no G fit dash you 3m as birthday gift for this era, not to talk of Churchill. E better say dem buy you car, other things than the cash bro.....
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Uniquekriss(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Olorunnim:
This girl would let Tonto dike Crucify her tomorrow morning 36 mill in the account not bad.
IT'S 39M I SEE MBOK
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by zilon12(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Partially true...... Remember, while she was still married, she became a marriage therapist, for those that cared to listen.........

Before she started raping our ears/eyes with all her nonsense.......

Lol, aunty Tonto is on another level
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by immaq8(f): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
no wonder she is a 'former friend'.
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by Damoche10: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tonto is broke with all her noise. Total she had was like 36M with a fraction of naira
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by jcross19: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
LadySarah:
and her balance is now 33.something m grin?
fake !!!!! alert!
Re: Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday by fanzine(f): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
She edited her balance. Not hating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema / Davido's Second Baby Mama, Amanda Finding Motherhood Too Stressful [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.