Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat (3593 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / One Igbo Man Is Equivalent To Five hundred Hausa Men - Igbo Popular Cleric Man / Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by SoPaid: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Where are we heading to in this country, when will Hausa stop hating on IBO's? When will we be together as one? When will IBO's as well stop hating on Hausa?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Tolexander: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Well,

We are not meant to be together anyway

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by beeblack: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mumu people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Justiceleague1: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Deep down,they are pained
Lolsssssss..

Zoo.nation full of zoo "peopleses"

grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by FarahAideed: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Believe me even Buhari rooted for Algeria .We are deceiving ourselves if we think we are brothers with these northerners

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by baliyubla: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari himself once rooted for a man from Niger, against an Igbo Nigerian, so the comments of his followers doesn’t come as a surprise.

So much for one Nigeria.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by PlayerMeji: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let someone with clearer head come to attest to his belief that the writers of these racial slurs are real Hausa muslims.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Zikora1000(f): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
They can go and die for all I care but some facts remain. Igbos will continue to dominate the super eagles until they allow us to go. Secondly, Igbos will continue to prosper while they and their generations will forever remain almajiri s that will forever beg to shine the igbo man shoe for bread crumbs. Na me zikora talk am and so it shall be

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by warripekin(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria is dieing slowly. You can imagine preferring another country because they are of the same religion with you. Useless people. We have no business being a country.

9 Likes

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Samunique(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Let someone with clearer head come to attest to his belief that the writers of these racial slurs are real Hausa muslims.
Bros u get sense, honestly!!!

I think there are people who are bent on setting this country on fire . They want this country burnt, they litter all the Cyber space using different handles to cause confusion.

My that Lord help us in this trying time. Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by abkrgumel(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beware of what you're sharing.
You don't know the authenticity of those who posted it.
If someone with verified account did this then we can condemn it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Samunique(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
warripekin:
Nigeria is dieing slowly. You can imagine preferring another country because they are of the same religion with you. Useless people. We have no business being a country.
And u believe those handles belong to the northerners just bcs of their names ?

And besides, these are a just few people.

Have u also come across what igbos said about Nigerian U20 team which they believe have majority Muslims during the last U20 Wc in Poland ?

I think will need to be careful in this country !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2019
He should expect the bashing of his life with his identity so visible.
Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by proudevil: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2019
The eaterners started this hate thing after jonathan was defeated,That is what you get when you openly show your hatred...law of relativity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Abeymills(m): 1:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Complete idiots hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by nicepoker101(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2019
And the loosing team was captained by who? See how some people do reason.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Criticaltemp: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2019
We understand.. Blinded by religion.. I've always said this.. This people dont have what to offer us.. Let dem go na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by PlayerMeji: 3:18am On Jul 15, 2019
I think the continued use of these words, North and South Nigeria will eventually break up this country

Samunique:
Bros u get sense, honestly!!!

I think there are people who are bent on setting this country on fire . They want this country burnt, they litter all the Cyber space using different handles to cause confusion.

My that Lord help us in this trying time. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by YungMillionaire: 3:28am On Jul 15, 2019
I will not be surprised if those handles were created by Nnamdi cownu boys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Gosj01(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Over mímú dey worry this one!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by telkevog(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Mods please close this thread.
Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Zikora1000(f): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2019
proudevil:
The eaterners started this hate thing after jonathan was defeated,That is what you get when you openly show your hatred...law of relativity.
lies! It was the Westerners that started it even before Jonathan was defeated. Say what u are sure of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Tofax: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2019
proudevil:
When the easterners refuse to vote for PMB in 2003,2007,2011 was it because of Jonathan? But I guess they voted massively for Yar'Adua & Atiku. I don't understand the acrimony btw PMB & the Easterners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by aewhydot: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
An Hausa man may not know how to pronounce "DEFEAT" correctly, he will never spell it as "DEPEAT".

Let's be careful of what we share please

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by gratiaeo(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know why some people want one Nigeria. Is there no way we can break this country so that all of us will be happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by gratiaeo(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2019
proudevil:
The first person to bring ethnicity in Nigeria football was Yoruba man and I still have the link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Masterclass32: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Last time they won the AFCON, it was called a "Biafran" team. Yet some people would rather die than let the regions go their separate ways. They harp one Nigeria only when it is convenient.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by TheFacelessMan: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2019
aewhydot:
An Hausa man may not know how to pronounce "DEFEAT" correctly, he will never spell it as "DEPEAT".

Let's be careful of what we share please

YungMillionaire:
I will not be surprised if those handles were created by Nnamdi cownu boys

PlayerMeji:

It is a stereotype that Hausas don't particularly trust/like Igbos especially with power. Maybe true / false.

BUT from what i know, a Hausa doesn't express such vitriol like that.

Most of the inciting posts, we ALL know the people creating them and they know themselves.

Even from this thread, it's very easy to see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2019
That's good to hear.

It was lugard-flora over night raw sex experiment gone wild that resulted in Nigeria the following morning.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by Nemesis909: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Ipob creating handles to cause division is nothing new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat by vedaxcool(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2019
PlayerMeji:

grin grin cheesy the enemies of Nigeria are working overtime

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba / Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React / How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.