Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React (3640 Views)

Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Chatflick(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Independent and very controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, took to Twitter to seek financial help from Nigerians so she can buy food stuffs. She pleads that they should support her work as she's an independent journalist.

How can you request financial help from the same people you insult everyday? As far as I'm concerned, she has no manners and renders insult at will.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1253178046045212673

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by StennyB(f): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Anigreat: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2020
shocked

I just made my donation. At least the 50naira i transfer to her count will go a long way in solving most of her problems. God bless me.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by missimelda01(f): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2020
I personally don't see anything wrong, she's been working hard to give us first hand information. The people insulting her in the comment section are the ones looking for money to eat, I'm not surprised grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Mightyhaiz: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2020
What is this one feeling like cheesy don't go and work .. Stay there and be forming yeye journalism..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by CliffDike(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Take Kemi serious as a journalist at your own peril!

She is another name for fake news, her lies are straight from the pit of hell!

I always have migraine differentiating her from the chief liar himself, Mr Lai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Mightyhaiz: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2020
missimelda01:
I personally don't see anything wrong, she's been working hard to give us first hand information. The people insulting her in the comment section are the ones looking for money to eat, I'm not surprised grin
hello miss kemi crackhead oloyoyo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by sinistermind(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Is she not a Nigerian also?? Is she not hungry?? Is anyone paying her for the job she is doing?? Make una free the woman abeg. Una want her to be faking on social media?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by sunnyanet(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Anybody can beg, even our looters beg at the end...lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Chatflick(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2020
missimelda01:
Really? Read her tweets then you will see and if you don't, something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Awkuzuboi(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Nigerians will attack you for being fake, and crucify you for being real.

Sorry angry

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by fineyemi2: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2020
plss my people help me.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by gasparpisciotta: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Sister Kemi we know you are on Nairaland, please investigate this government monies are being spent, but the common man on the street is complaining. Please we want to know who has been eating our yams?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by 1stola: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
I just sent her N50

E go buy one bottle water.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Darato: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2020
This is not the first time. She’s been doing it for long so it’s nothing new. Stop digging out old news. Besides I’ve seen other international journalists request for support...Nothing strange or bad in it.

Don’t forget, there’s more than a salary to consider when responding to job offers.
CALL ME NOW & LET’S TALK

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by ChristianNorth: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2020
So, a hungry woman is insulting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Shameful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Daniel058(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Begging for money from her servants grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Chatflick(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:
So, a hungry woman is insulting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Shameful.
The thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Chatflick(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Darato:
This is not the first time. She’s been doing it for long so it’s nothing new. Stop digging out old news. Besides I’ve seen other international journalists request for support...Nothing strange or bad in it.

Don’t forget, there’s more than a salary to consider when responding to job offers.
CALL ME NOW & LET’S TALK

Do they insult their followers? It seems you have nothing reasonable to use your data for
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by wingmanIII: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2020
This is the most important yoruba woman alive today. A heroine who only compares to moremi.
The woman who finally killed the dreaded kanu online to the delight of all dumb online omoluabis.
Yorubas should rally and save her from imminent hunger and starvation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Herdsmen: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2020
What’s happening in yorubaland.. like our sophisticated brothers don turn beggars..

Every thread on nairaland have Yoruba human begging ..
even kemi is begging and yorubas will come online to brag Sophistication..
Walahi Bayerebe no get shame..

Otedola for share his 10billion to Yoruba nation..

Why giving government 10billion when your half of Yoruba nation don turn beggars

Lala this is aunty kemi.. front page things.. maybe she will get more money.. she really needs it now.

Aside hear say she wan use Kanu shine.. and attract Yoruba sympathy..
Nairaland can help her.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by guidelight: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Amebo work don become good journalism? abi?
Kemi de scammer.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by seunmsg(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
This is not new. She has been calling for donations to support her ‘journalistic work’ (whatever it is) ever since she started reporting news relating to Covid-19. Those attacking her for asking for donations were the ones hailing her when she was reporting news of deaths in Aso Rock. They’ve turned against her now that she’s taking on Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob clowns.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
If you see someone asking for money online, you people should "moya look away".
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Corporate2020: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2020
wingmanIII:
This is the most important yoruba woman alive today. A heroine who only compares to moremi.
The woman who finally killed the dreaded kanu online to the delight of all dumb online omoluabis.
Yorubas should rally and save her from imminent hunger and starvation.

You spew much hatred about Yorubas much more than your forefathers but when Tunde Fashola abducted several of you all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 2:15AM, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land.

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your people pray to go to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Kemi has ALWAYS been begging.
OP, you are from the eastern region?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Salvador1: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
seunmsg:
This is not new. She has been calling for donations to support her ‘journalistic work’ (whatever it is) ever since she started reporting news relating to Covid-19. Those attacking are for asking for donations were the ones hailing her when she was reporting news of deaths in Aso Rock. They’ve turned against her now that she’s taking on Nnamdi Kanu and is ipob clowns.
this is where u are found faster... contrary to this you will vanish into thin air.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Lol,
Begging is in their DNA
She once begged
Hushpuppy abi rushpupi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
seunmsg:
This is not new. She has been calling for donations to support her ‘journalistic work’ (whatever it is) ever since she started reporting news relating to Covid-19. Those attacking are for asking for donations were the ones hailing her when she was reporting news of deaths in Aso Rock. They’ve turned against her now that she’s taking on Nnamdi Kanu and is ipob clowns.
And someone with this kind brain is manning a forum?
Nawaaoo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by selemempe: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2020
seunmsg:
It is her not are
It is his not is

What type of education are you sophisticated, accommodating moroñs getting in that your waste side?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by overall90: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Its now obvious that the reason that this woman suddenly started attacking IPOB and Kanu is to water the ground so that she can receive from anti-Biafra elements.
some people are simply created for treachery.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Takes To Twitter To Beg For Financial Assistance, Nigerians React by Afolabimills(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls brothers and sisters help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Dead Person Buhari Appointed Into FCC / El-Rufai: The Kaduna 2 Million Man March Is Now Trending / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdilon Road Without Security - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.