Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' (1973 Views)

NASS Warns Nigerian Airlines Against Flight Delays, Cancellations / Foreign Fulanis Have Invaded Southwest – Oyo Amotekun Boss / Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Ikengawo: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari has canceled foreign passport printing. He will be printing them locally.
Most importantly, he will be printing them in bulk for Fulanis coming from other countries to more easily identify as 'Nigerian'.

I have said what I have said, take it or leave it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Criticaltemp: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Impossible.. This our soapy president really has an hidden agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by tungamaje: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2019
This your post calls for deep thinking o

1 Like

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by EricBloodAxe: 2:11am On Jul 15, 2019
And after that they'll take enough land as possible from the south west then settle down and happily mass breed almajiris all over the west.

7 Likes

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by MetaPhysical: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
And after that they'll take enough land as possible from the south west then settle down and happily mass breed almajiris all over the west.

Yeah, we don hear you. You want response from Yoruba attacking Ibo. Then you will reappear in a different monicker and bash Ibo. Thank you we hear...they will breed almajiri in SW. Ose o!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yeah, we don hear you. You want response from Yoruba attacking Ibo. Then you will reappear in a different monicker and bash Ibo. Thank you we hear...they will breed almajiri in SW. Ose o!
Lzaa please come and see how metaphysical is slowly receiving sense grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by MetaPhysical: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2019
immhotep:

I have not released my stance on Ibo. But you guys dont know impostors, i know them. When i want to assault Ibo i need to target the authentic one....not a fulani masquerading as ibo. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by EricBloodAxe: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Don't take it personal and no am not igbo. Am only reading the handwriting on the wall. Am sure even you are aware of what am talking about from your various threads and posts. There's no time for banters but action. Call a spade a spade.
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by bastardmod: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2019
immhotep:

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I have not released my stance on Ibo. But you guys dont know impostors, i know them. When i want to assault Ibo i need to target the authentic one....not a fulani masquerading as ibo. grin
Keep targeting Igbo, until your village becomes the latest Emirate.
Sai change.
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa adaibeku amatarasha sarrki deomelo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Eteka1(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Ikengawo:
Buhari has canceled foreign passport printing. He will be printing them locally.
Most importantly, he will be printing them in bulk for Fulanis coming from other countries to more easily identify as 'Nigerian'.

Your statement makes no sense. I doesn't matter which company or where the Nigerian passport is printed, what matters is the procedures or criteria required of a person trying to acquire one. Pls stop misinforming the public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2019
immhotep:

Sai change.
Sai baba.

It is already.

I heard Ruga already exist in South West (Oyo North and Ondo State) for all intent and purpose. What is left is the official declaration. But they rather play Ostrich and seek out Evans!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by lilfreezy: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2019
That their kaduna to Lagos railway is meant for transferring foreign voters/occupant in mass
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

It is already.

I heard Ruga already exist in South West (Oyo North and Ondo State) for all intent and purpose. What is left is the official declaration. But they rather play Ostrich and seek out Evans!

1 Like

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by FarahAideed: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Ofcourse that's the plan and I said it from day one
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Ikengawo: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2019
Eteka1:
Your statement makes no sense. I doesn't matter which company or where the Nigerian passport is printed, what matters is the procedures or criteria required of a person trying to acquire one. Pls stop misinforming the public.

Germany company prints 2000 passports. They tell you the printed 2000 and bill you for 2000. The entire government will know how many it ordered. Everything will be tied to a receipt.

Kafanchan Printers prints 20,000 passports. Tells you they printed 2000. What will your stupid a$s do?

1 Like

Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Afamed: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:
Ofcourse that's the plan and I said it from day one
Eminent wailer. It's not about Nomadic picture in the passport again, it's about bringing foreigners to Nigeria again. Una wailing is par second billing
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Afamed: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Ikengawo:

When you have never visited immigration office to get passport, you will not know the process of getting one. Lazy youth
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Afamed: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Ikengawo:

Germany company prints 2000 passports. They tell you the printed 2000 and bill you for 2000. The entire government will know how many it ordered. Everything will be tied to a receipt.

Kafanchan Printers prints 20,000 passports. Tells you they printed 2000. What will your stupid a$s do?
German company printing Nigeria passport. That should be alone, a shame to you . Do Germans bring their passport to Nigeria to print? Una hatred has truly affected una sense of reasoning
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Afamed: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2019
immhotep:

Sai change.
Sai baba.

And which of your villages in the east have forcefully been turned to Emirates? Serial alarmist
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Afamed: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2019
lilfreezy:
That their kaduna to Lagos railway is meant for transferring foreign voters/occupant in mass
But Jonathan initiated Lagos/ Kaduna railway. So , one can conclude Jonathan knows about transferring voters from Lagos to Kaduna . Pathetic wailer
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Ikengawo: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
If anyone thinks I'm lying, count how many times Afamed has commented
Re: Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' by Afamed: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ikengawo:
If anyone thinks I'm lying, count how many times Afamed has commented
You haven't said anything new

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Is Simply For Bragging Rights, Nothing Special About It! / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Says It's Time To Move On / “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.