Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes (3434 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ask atiku, he danced more, and show typically fake Nigerians emotions, when they rebel, and call it independence 1960....

Betrayal and fake professional will always beg secretly. He is in talk with him

OBASEKi...you would have saved funds, government monies, see how you are wasting our money.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Danwakae(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lolsss ... Baby calm down... For you to think and go this far , it shows your stakes on how darely you want to see Gov Obaseki lose the election .... My dear for you is the otherwise , may Allah grant your wish ...

7 Likes

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Danwakae:

Lolsss ... Baby calm down... For you to think and go this far , it shows your stakes on how darely you want to see Gov Obaseki lose the election .... My dear for you is the otherwise , may Allah grant your wish ...

No no

You don't understand. I am a stakeholder in Nigeria. I have a stake and I protect my status.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by BlowYourMind: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Obaseki is fighting a lost battle

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Surely
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Ask atiku, he danced more, and show typically fake Nigerians emotions, when they rebel, and call it independence 1960....

OBASEKi...you would have saved funds, government monies, see how you are wasting our money.
Atiku won the election and everyone knows ...he was just rigged out ...

Unless Edo would be stupid to allow them rig their votes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

No no

You don't understand. I am a stakeholder in Nigeria. I have a stake and I protect my status.
I don't doubt u ...u sound as dumb as all of them

6 Likes

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Even if he lose or win oshomole God fatherism days are over ....pastors won't allow that ...so it's a win win

4 Likes

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by BlowYourMind: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Even if he lose or win oshomole God fatherism days are over ....pastors won't allow that ...so it's a win win
Typical igbos-chief, it is congenital, always shifting goal post. stand where you want to stand and step into the light

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Danwakae(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

No no

All Nigerians are stake holders of Nigeria ...

Edo's election is a battle for 2023, there is serious alignments in both PDP and APC which many are't seeing, but watch out for mass defections from next year , with a merger of a new mega party... Don't stress yourself about #Edo2020. .... I wish u well on your choice for Edo2020.

4 Likes

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Danwakae:

All Nigerians are stake holders of Nigeria ...

Edo's election is a battle for 2023, there is serious alignments in both PDP and APC which many are't seeing, but watch out for mass defections from next year , with a merger of a new mega party... Don't stress yourself about #Edo2020. .... I wish u well on your choice for Edo2020.

Not all Nigerians. You don't know me please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by yakubudivine: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Atiku won on server!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by drskyfly007(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
keep dreaming cheesy Ewu gambia grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Because you are interested
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by DEROX: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

which atiku? the north sees buhari as their Lord and atiku an infidel apart from ahmadu bello and late muritala Muhammed buhari is the most loved northerner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by allthingsgood: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Danwakae:

Don't bother, obaseki is gone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Surely

1 Like

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Danwakae(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Not all Nigerians. You don't know me please.

I don't know what u mean
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Danwakae:

I don't know what u mean

A stakeholder is responsible, proactive, intelligent and perseveres till the end.

Not all are ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Danwakae(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

A stakeholder is responsible, proactive, intelligent and perseveres till the end.

Not all are ....

Nigerians have done more than all u listed ...infact, some are paying with their lives ...
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mylove55(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

point of correction.
Oshomole is not a godfather to anybody.

Thief obaseki is only deceiving you with the word "godfather " to gain sympathy,
But we are wiser, thief obaseki is simply a failure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by duwdu: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Mylove55:
point of correction.

Thief obaseki is only deceiving you with the word "godfather " to gain sympathy,

Wel said.

P34c3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2020
The OP is a roving lunatic grin
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by kolaaderin: 2:21am On Aug 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bros which election are you talking about. The last one we did in Nigeria Atiku lost out. But I don't know of the one organised in Dubai and online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Bighead9: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You are a Prophetess. People like you are rare. Your vision is true and must come to pass. Biafrans don spoil market for Obaseki.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Bighead9: 5:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Same thing will happend to Obaseki, since you guys decided to delve into Edo affairs.
Atiku only won online, Obaseki will also win online
. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Bighead9: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Mylove55:
point of correction.

God bless you. Obaseki spend his tenure calling Oshiomole godfather upandan. The day of reckoning has come and the people of Edo are demanding that, he show them what he has achieved in the last 4 years. With the tax payers funds, which was entrusted in him. The guy man story come change now. grin He did nothing in the last 4 years, he looted Edo treasury dry.

Edo people are wiser now. EFCC van will be mounted in the gate of the Government house. He will be arrested and thrown to jail on the day his tenure elapse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by 9jahotblog: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Mercisharelove:

God forbid, it will never happen. Godwin obaseki will win September 19 poll.

1 Like

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Bighead9:

Same thing will happend to Obaseki, since you guys decided to delve into Edo affairs.
Atiku only won online, Obaseki will also win online
. grin grin grin
U guys decided to dive into Edo affairs ? ...are u from Edo ?
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by Mercisharelove(f): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Awesome
Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by favor914: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Nothing like any Godfather, such a Useless cliche to fool the ignorant empty ballon heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes by favor914: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
9jahotblog:
God forbid, it will never happen. Godwin obaseki will win September 19 poll.
He will win online, but lose woefully in Edo State, only ignorant Children are oblivious that Edo State belongs to APC, and there is no way on earth President Buhari & APC have any intentions of losing, they will rig their member & colleague Obaseki out, the same way they rigged him out of their great party APC, and nobody, absolutely no one will do a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Explain The FCT 25% Debate / Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men / See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.