Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica (20357 Views)

Yemi Alade Reportedly Expecting First Child With Togo President Faure Gnassigbé / BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) / Actor Kenneth Okolie And Wife, Jessica Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by GistGoViral: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okoli and wife, Jessica, are expecting their first child. Kenneth shared a photo of his wife rocking her baby bump. They got married in December 2017. Congrats to them!

See more; http://gistmore.com/actor-kenneth-okoli-expecting-first-child

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by cynthiaqueen98(f): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2019
this guy is just too handsome

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by GistConnect: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Okay sir. Eku orire na.

Please see my signature
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by PrinceKevin01: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Be careful not to bring your personal life on social media. So you don't attract negative energies into your life. Because the days are evil

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to chat me up on WhatsApp

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Greatfuse: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2019
search bestie bet on telegram for daily free 3 odds
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by yinkus6750(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Thank God o, no baby mama stuff.
Congratulations and wish her safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Advantaged1: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Gods love necessitated that He had to send His son Jesus who knew no sin to die for the salvation of humanity.

Salvation is free for all. Only if you will accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior. Romans 10 says with the heart you believe and with your mouth you confess Him as Lord over your life, acknowledging His death and resurrection just for you, and bam it is settled.

Jesus loves you deeply than you can ever imagine. And He is welcoming you into a higher life in Him.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by BigBrother9ja: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
And he is married!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Slurity(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
I think Handsomeness too is in the eyes of the beholders. How did he win Mr Nigeria. I am sure handsome than this.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by tinkshak: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:

Sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by augustab(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Slurity:
I think Handsomeness too is in the eyes of the beholders. How did he will Mr Nigeria. I am sure handsome than this.
just say beauty
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Chrysz(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
which one TOO again
Simply the guy is handsome.
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Houseofglam7(f): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Awwwwww
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by Menance: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Igbos are too beautiful with the Highest number of BEAUTY KING & QUEENS.

Igbos are blessed

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by ibnlawal(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2019
I dunno ooo
Z it my eye or what....coz to me, dis guy Isn't handsome ooo...

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by ibnlawal(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2019
I swear! i don't just get it. Why would this guy even qualify for Mr NIGERIA preliminaries. Hahaha! Kayeefii Nla

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by safarigirl(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
He isn't handsome, he's attractive.

Not every attractive perdon is facially handsome. To win a pageant like that, one has to combine physique, facial looks and intelligence, bear in mind he went on to finish in 3rd place in the Mr. World competition also, so, the judges in Mr. Nigeria weren't off the mark

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by nicepoker101(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
You want to wreck that peaceful home. grin
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by femi4: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
safarigirl:
He isn't handsome, he's attractive.

Not every attractive perdon is facially handsome. To win a pageant like that, one has to combine physique, facial looks and intelligence, bear in mind he went on to finish in 3rd place in the Mr. World competition also, so, the judges in Mr. Nigeria weren't off the mark
Which part of his body is attractive
Re: Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica by safarigirl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
femi4:
Which part of his body is attractive
being attractive is not selective of body, it is an entire package; height, physique, carriage, these things make up an attractive person.

Is he not tall? Is that not an attribute most women admire and are attracted to? Yes

Does he have a nice build? Yes

He carries himself well, also attractive

His voice, also attractive

It goes beyond just face.

(1) (Reply)

Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 / Yoruba Actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke Dumps Husband / "Never Judge Someone Based On The Opinion Of Others" - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.