Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Coza/timi Issues Unravel!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coza/timi Issues Unravel!!! (328 Views)

Please Who Can Unravel This Transaction? / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coza/timi Issues Unravel!!! by Beadysworld: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2019
The saying that no man can stand adversity, every man as a mortal being, has the ability to fail( making mistakes) what is required of us is owning up to the failing (the mistake making) showing remorse, asking for forgiveness and turning a new leave for a new life.

Another saying says that to know a man true nature, give him power, it now energizes itself when the power is decorated with money and influence.

With regard to the rape allegations made by Mr and Mrs Busola and Timi Dakolo against Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA (WORLDWIDE) going by the interview with Y Naija, I hope this article will explain my stand in regards to the rape and sexual abuse in Nigeria as a nation.

like most asked questions, in the lips of many Nigerians, why now, after 19years, the truth is that the healing process differs by a person to person, or can’t she forget and let go as a christain, our personality differs in forgiving, but be reminded that Busola did not just want to media just to talk about her rape case, but it is the case of we the media people who are looking for things to leverage on, Biodun allowed us to buy a good case.

The truth is that the majority of our religious leaders, use their positions to indulge in this sexual abuse more frequently and get away with it, but who are you to speak up.

I must say that rape is atrocious, act condemned by the law of the land, because is a crime against being not just a person, because it destroys from inside to what the eyes can see, but has not been condemned by the people, our culture has in their own way celebrated it, our culture that is ruled by men, it is a chauvinism nation, In every nation of the world where chauvinism reign, is to say that men have upper hands over the women. which gives them right over the women, to do and undo, no wonder women are to been seen and not to be heard. On such account rape or any form of sexual assault has been tolerated in our society anyhow you like look at it, for generation and is still been tolerated, if not tell me why is now prevalence that rape is now the order pls read more here http://beadysworld.tv/coza-timi-unravel/

Re: Coza/timi Issues Unravel!!! by greatnaija01: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2019
this wont trend. PEOPLE HAVE MOVED ON. the havoc has been done on all sides.

1 Like

Re: Coza/timi Issues Unravel!!! by donaldking10: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2019
all the aunty that abused me when i was small, am just jejely waiting 4 dem 2 become celeberites or first lady den i'll finally open their nyash just like the Dakolos.
i wan shine too like shameless Timi.
aunty chinyere and aunty chioma i just de observe una two.

(1) (Reply)

Three Docked Over Possession Of Human Skulls / Watch: A Man Climbs On To The Wing Of A Plane Set To Take Off @MMIA / Rape Sage: Punch Reporter Allegedly Held Hostage In COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.