Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) (36215 Views)

Video: Singer Portable Seen Crying In Court Today. He's Humble Now / Donjazzy, Dotun, & Others Reacts As Viral Video Of Lady Seen Crying During Sex / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car As Independence Day Gift For Himself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Dotman2210(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2019
2mch:
Hope they did not go and lock peoples children with someone that is not ok mentally?
Oga you wicked o grin
2mch:
Hope they did not go and lock peoples children with someone that is not ok mentally?
Oga you wicked o
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
*The OP that post this
*the MOD that push it to front page.
*organizer of BBnaija
*the contestants

Are all mad, is this a news
you saw the title and still open the thread, bro, is all well?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Lordjb: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2019
The guy get problem, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by SilasNwude: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Katier00:
This one must be last born. Mummy's purse
i want to squeeze your Brest kiss
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by ArticleBeast: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2019
yinkus6750:
Real men don't cry.
Of all places, not on national television program meant for kids.
Real men cry, real men get emotional, real men catch feeling. No wonder men are committing suicide daily

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by D1zion: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Mood swing's. I think this guy is an emotional type of guy that some girls will like to ride on.or he's a nostalgist.cos he can't keep on cry like this for no just cost!
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2019
Might b because of his late mum
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by koolaid87: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2019
2mch:

I swear you crack me up

Make them evict this one before he hurt happy people ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Poor guy. Probably wondering if particicpating in that show is worth it. Of I was in hos shoes Id go crazy.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Real men cry, real men get emotional, real men catch feeling. No wonder men are committing suicide daily
have you seen statistics? More women commit suicide, kill their partners and use narcotics than men. Crime news just sell more if it is a man that's behind it.
Crying on TV doesn't solve anything the mainstream are only trying to turn men to pussies
I know you typed those shiits with "toxic masculinity" in mind but toxic masculinity is a lie there's nothing like that
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Katier00(f): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
i want to squeeze your Brest kiss
on a Monday morning? Let me see your statement of account first then I will know if you are qualified to squeeze
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2019
This FROG again

Him no knw say na this cry go mek am lose fans ba
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by RTSC: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2019
The guy wan fucckk.
NA konji dey worry am.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by SilasNwude: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Katier00:
on a Monday morning? Let me see your statement of account first then I will know if you are qualified to squeeze
i no get moni but i want to squeeze cry kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2019
danieljoel759:
Another moment was captured in the Big Brother Naija house, which featured the housemate, Frodd as he was crying again.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-frodd-seen-crying-again-but.html

they better evict this fool make he no go commit suicide for there
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Necksonnel: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol. They neva evict am he don dey cry. The kind cry he cry when dey evict am go reach wash clothes
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Fact that hes in that bloody game doesn't mean his problems have left him ..he's emotional I think.. I don't watch the damn show though but obviously the man has got a lot running through his mind
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by decub: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2019
2mch:
Abi o, before the guy go begin bite them. A full grown man crying like a baby!
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin

You are just wicked. grin

sirusX:

Acting with Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by dammy98(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2019
My question.... who is Bleep in that stretch mark breast gal..... Though am not a bbn fan o
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Khef: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2019
yinkus6750:
Real men don't cry.
Of all places, not on national television program meant for kids.
I used to think that too until when I lost my mum
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2019
So they used cry swear for this one
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Sunsets: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2019
As in Froddulent
Born2Breed:
These tears are fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Is there no "man" in him?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Sunsets:
As in Froddulent

grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Magnifico2000: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Haderonke20:
he wasn't evicted
Who were the people evicted yesterday?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2019
This is old news.
He cried because Esther rejected him.
End of story.
Nairaland is stale as Bleep.
You guys should step your game up.
It’s 2019 and we still have no exclusives yet lesser blogs create such content on the regular.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Katier00(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
i no get moni but i want to squeeze cry kiss kiss
go make money first, not to give me o but you can't come and squeeze and still expect me to give you transport or buy you airtime
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
2mch:

He's also someone's child.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Balogunfreshk: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
W
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by Balogunfreshk: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
But they can lock peoples children with lesbians in the house, you are a fool
2mch:
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) by frankchubby(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
this idot is always crying like.a baby that why Esther turn him.down.no woman want to be with a weak man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Nigerian Celebrities In School Uniform(photos) / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.