Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels (44592 Views)

''I Have 40million In My Account, It Doesn't Matter If Am A Gay Or Not'- Bobrisk / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Celebsnews: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2019
This girl sef.

Meanwhile, watch her life journey below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoQJTn34E8Q
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Edet08(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2019
anpipac:
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LONG LIFE. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT IS APPOINTED FOR A MAN TO DIE. MEANING THAT EVERY MAN MUST DIE. SO IF YOU DRINK AND SMOKE YOU WILL GET TWO INSTANT JUDGMENTS. EARLY DEATH AND GOING TO HELL. YOUR MONEY AND RICHES CAN NEVER SAVE YOU.
So you mean one who drinks and smokes is going to hell?

1 Like

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by mascot009: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2019
For Corp member and prospective Corp members seeking for job opportunities as well as NYSC posting and redeployment, follow the link to join the WhatsApp group.
https:///CsevxiXvXBvCv9nQ6Z1FRJ
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Nemesis909: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Mrs Nwoko.

grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by bastardmod: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Oloshoooooo
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Omoslim26: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Dis is we get wen d brain is located btw d legs evryone prays to die at d appointed nt d same wit to kill urself wit smoking or drug bt she cant knw dis wen her bottomless hole is doing d reasoning
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by chinedumoooo: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Young lady, there is no excuse to bad doing curtail your excess.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by obowunmi(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Ned Nwoko don knack this ones brain away.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Jman06(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2019
If Mr Ned is wise, he should stop eating food from this girl to avoid poison!

That comment is directed at Ned

If you know you know
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by eddieguru(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Waiting patiently for what ned stark will say... cool cool cool
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Lawalemi(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2019
This one sef dey talk niyen o undecided
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Kenneth10110(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2019
aaronson:
Money dey shack this one.

When you have plenty money to throw around this would be your mentality. But later in life, We would start seeing news on this same front page that reads....Breaking news --- Veteran Actress Regina Daniels is down with whatever ailment, we need your support and assistance to fly her to India for a correction surgery.

God forbid even you who doesn't smoke is your health guaranteed ?. Most of you don't smoke but your heart is so wicked.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Kenneth10110(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2019
anpipac:
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LONG LIFE. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT IS APPOINTED FOR A MAN TO DIE. MEANING THAT EVERY MAN MUST DIE. SO IF YOU DRINK AND SMOKE YOU WILL GET TWO INSTANT JUDGMENTS. EARLY DEATH AND GOING TO HELL. YOUR MONEY AND RICHES CAN NEVER SAVE YOU.
Pastor you dey judge smokers av you forgotten your to judge no one. Hypocrites who does worse than her we no see you but your conscience will tell you. Come and tell me your first sex is with your wife or if your not married tell me you haven't touched any lady. If you did or you have Bleep off you fornicator.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Kenneth10110(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Baroba:
This girl has never seen anyone with liver cirrhosis / alcohol liver disease or people suffering from COPD, my dear they usually suffer years of pain and discomfort before death comes knocking..

Who would want to go like that..

It simple if you must drink then responsibly this you wrote can't change people cuz you cant choose a life style for anyone.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by HabaHaba: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Mrop:
Top nollywood controversial actress Regina Daniels has cime for those criticizing her for smoking weed and also for drinking. She updates her insta story recently that it doesn't matter of you dont drink and smoke or do drugs, you still gonna die and go to hell. Regina Daniel is shaking tables online recently.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ;

http://www.praizenews.com/it-doesnt-matter-if-you-dont-smoke-or-drinku-still-gonna-die-regina-daniels-says/

See description abeg:

"Top nollywood controversial actress Regina Daniels..."

Abeg what's top about a controversial person ���?
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by DANIEL5050(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Am not surprised this is coming from her. I mean what do u expect from a girl of 19yrs who opted to marry her grandfather all for de sake of money...

Not like if she was doing bad financially before ooo but do to big eye she opted for Oga NED..
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by healthpal: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2019
she neva born oooo....chai see small fish brain
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Haderonke20(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
why call someone's wife olosho? I'm sure you are not married and still jumping on all types and manner of dick you can find yet you hide behind the keyboard calling someone else names because you don't agree with her point. it's like something is doing you undecided
seems your sisters are olosho,this one wey you carry olosho matter for head like afro

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by charidot(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
I am just hating this nonsense thing
Mrop:
Top nollywood controversial actress Regina Daniels has cime for those criticizing her for smoking weed and also for drinking. She updates her insta story recently that it doesn't matter of you dont drink and smoke or do drugs, you still gonna die and go to hell. Regina Daniel is shaking tables online recently.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/it-doesnt-matter-if-you-dont-smoke-or-drinku-still-gonna-die-regina-daniels-says/

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Antoeni(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Kid Pride
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Wwildcard(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2019
for your mind you make sense abii i laugh in Chinese
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by simplesearch: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Since she knows there is an hell to go with wayward lifestyles, why will she not rather repent and amend her ways. Hell, though taking for granted by so many this days is still not a tea party rendezvous, anyone who ended up there would have his or herself to blame.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by 12inchDickson: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Some lazy youths role model
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Adakintroy2: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2019
See una life Nigerians. Una Sabi celebrate rubbish.

Now na small pikin DE give Una advice.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Suspect33(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2019
magicminister:
True talk

We will all die but the manner of death depends largely on us and our lifestyles.
You can die after 3 cardiac arrest and 20 failed organs or you can die peacefully in your sleep.

na dat 'in your sleep' i fear pass, God abeg o, i want to know when it's time
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Sniper101(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2019
Nothing thrilling about her joor
...except for her Rolex of course grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2019
I don’t know why Nairalanders like this female.
She always looks nauseous.
What she posted is nothing new, it’s an accepted fact of life.
The healthier you are the longer you live, though, she should know that.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Sniper101(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Haderonke20:
Wee you kip quiet,olosho

an 'Olosho' who's living the life that you you only get to "Dream" of grin grin grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by fukushaki(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2019
sylve11:

Na WA to you o. grin cool
u

No b lie na grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by jnoz23(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2019
first beta tin wey she talk
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by bizhop01: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2019
She always sound so immature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.