Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey (26286 Views)

Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Imstrong2(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2019
We relied on luck and their is an extent luck can take you..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Foxie: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Exactly same thing my husband said last night. Could this be true?? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by TANID(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
emeijeh:

Mechanical or Electrical Engineering ? grin
L grin L I gat You.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Enemyofpeace: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Truth be told, it is not the jersey that is the bad luck, it is buhari himself, he has been a bad luck to the country since he tooked over in 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Enemyofpeace: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Foxie:
Exactly same thing my husband said last night. Could this be true?? shocked shocked
so you don marry?you come dey give me hope for nothing mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew cry cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by LZAA: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Id97:
I am just fed up with this "bad luck jersey" hoopla.Everyone is of the opinion that the green jersey is a harbinger of bad luck which means that they were hoping on luck to favour us against a technically balanced team like Algeria.But they are quick to forget that there is a limit to where luck can take the super eagle.
There is no gainsaying the fact that from the outset of the tournament,the performance of the team has been not encouraging despite the victories that brought us thus far.Couple that with how tactically inept our coach is,then you have the reason why we lost the game yesterday.We should even be thankful that the team did not concede more goals judging by how shambolic the super eagle were yesterday and how the Algerians ruthlessly exposed the glaring cracks in the team that has been papered over for so long.There is a need to revamp them team and that overhaul include getting rid of the incompetent and clueless coach and disposing of some few players who don't deserve to be in the team.

By the way,where does NFF get all these useless white coaches who have unknown coaching records from?
It baffles me seriously.
Blame pinnick
He is the african ed woodward
We used to be linked to coaches like tele santana and thijs ligbrets
Now we employ carpenters from europe and call them coaches
Its a shambles

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by AMI3(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
I disagree. Bu Ca ri is the bad luck. He can not win anything.
Don't blame Jersey please.
We all know where the bad luck is coming from
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Odomero8(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Frankly speaking ,our super eagles yesterday didn't play well against the Algerian side ,but the jersey get bad luck on his own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by anytexy: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Foxie:
Your husband was hallucinating!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Tchange1(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Ologogoro:
Failures always have excuse.

Dude see your life
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by LionTiger(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2019
When you refused to obey history because you can't read just like your OGA on top.
Which game had Nigeria won with that bitter-leaf green?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by jamalchance(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Same way I believed our white Jersey then was badluck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Stillthebest: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Celebs and blunders and Siamese twins. See that one writing messanger??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Ologogoro: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Tchange1:

Dude see your life
What happen to your life ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Foxie: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
so you don marry?you come dey give me hope for nothing mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew cry cry
Hello, have our paths crossed before? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by nicepoker101(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2019
The way some people tackle issues in this country is so awkward. What has the jersey got to do with their shambolic display.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Stillthebest: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2019
emeijeh:

Mechanical or Electrical Engineering ? grin

Courseneering
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2019
and it's not in our flag
bad luck Jersey
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by majamajic(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
The way some people tackle issues in this country is so awkward. What has the jersey got to do with their shambolic display.

luck exists
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by nicepoker101(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2019
majamajic:

luck exists
Really? Tell me more about the Lucky Jersey. Our opponents were far better pls.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by edon21: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
hu else is thinking that greediness killed us. imagine the wanted to go to penalties cause of bigger price money for no. of goals
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by eriko4life(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
for me, I blame that Senate president that went to be with them.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Right from when I spotted that green jersey hanging in the locker room I knew we won't win that match with that jersey, our boys don't play with confidence wearing that jersey even the Falcons don't win matches wearing that jersey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by majamajic(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:

why we never won with that Jersey ? even against a small Madagascar , we still lost with that same Jersey , or is Madagascar better than Cameron or South Africa we beat with the other Jersey, we lost to Argentina and drew Zimbabwe with this bitter leaf Jersey.

Drake luck do exist, Joshua tired it on a low opponent , he lost. Serena Williams too, luck do exist !!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Enemyofpeace: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Foxie:
Hello, have our paths crossed before? undecided
see JAMB question, womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
That main jersey is a good luck jersey to our boys cause it was praised a lot in 2014 as the best jersey in the world, our boys wear it with pride and play with confidence, that's just the luck in that jersey, the green jersey don't give them that confidence
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by stasius: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Very true!

Any match Nigeria plays with the green jersey they will loose. Do a check! This is so true!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by EkunKekere: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
as in the jersey na badluck

There are many sites online that do this cartoon thing free of charge. Even on playstore there are many apps that do it.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by stasius: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
That green Jersey is cursed!!! It is proven!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy / Ludacris Shares Video Of Davido With Him In The Studio / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.