Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey (26283 Views)

Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by nicepoker101(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
majamajic:

why we never won with that Jersey ? even against a small Madagascar , we still lost with that same Jersey , or is Madagascar better than Cameron or South Africa we beat with the other Jersey, we lost to Argentina and drew Zimbabwe with this bitter leaf Jersey.

Drake luck do exist, Joshua tired it on a low opponent , he lost. Serena Williams too, luck do exist !!
No wonder the country is backward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by nicepoker101(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

That main jersey is a good luck jersey to our boys cause it was praised a lot in 2014 as the best jersey in the world, our boys wear it with pride and play with confidence, that's just the luck in that jersey, the green jersey don't give them that confidence
But the goalkeeper was on something different. Same color he used while playing South Africa or was his own also luckless on the Sunday evening grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Ebiskele: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
Algeria were better. have we used that other jersey to win world cup
. Help me ask them oh...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
But the goalkeeper was on something different. Same color he used while playing South Africa or was his own also luckless on the Sunday evening grin
That goalkeeper is a complete failure on all jerseys we don't have a good goalkeeper that's just it, we could have won that match if to say that keeper was as good as Vincent was

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by odigie100(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
this green jersey no dey bring good luck na bad market for the player, all the same I celebrate my super eagles God bless u all
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Ikem11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm Shocked!

Is it that we have never won any match wearing this Green Jersey?

Actually we did once... Against iceland in world Cup... But that's the only time ever
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
The way some people tackle issues in this country is so awkward. What has the jersey got to do with their shambolic display.
dia mumu no get level
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by pole: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Niaja did well but our goalkeeper kills the game f9 for that matter,and our attack s very poor, we need someone like chukueze,
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Jaqenhghar: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Funny I love that jersey. I think its awesome
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by daroz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ikem11:

Actually we did once... Against iceland in world Cup... But that's the only time ever

U lie, go and check it properly.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by YoungAncient1: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Anybody that blames the jersey is a fool! He is talking nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by babslepe: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
If the host nation could get knocked out then who are we ? Let’s applaud these boys for a wonderful performance ,only one team gets to win .so for records purpose they did well .Lets just try to perform better next time that is the way to get to the top .They should quit all these bad luck jersey trash .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by 2eggs1goal: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dark green jersey on a green field, definitely is going to be problem.. very dull color
Bright colors are far better in teams of visibility and sharpness not some dull color..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
princeade86:
in short, our national flag Color is a course.
whats the course code, u can as well tell us the department
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by jokabir: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Which jersey are we blaming Abegy Algerians are the better team yesterday no thanks to ineptitude and tactical less coach we have together with his coaching staff including NFF
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by golddeejay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you like wear France jersey, if you no good you go lose noni.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by majamajic(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
No wonder the country is backward.

we have bad luck to come from Nigeria too , with the energy we put out every day in our jobs, in a developed country , we all be fine,
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by quickly: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slurity:
It is stupid to think its the jersey that has the problem but somehow we always lose anytime we play with the Jersey. I told people yesterday to prepare for lost just by sighting the colour of the jersey we were meant to wear for the game. I will suggest we test the mystery behind the Jersey by exchanging that jersey with Brazil and see who win.

Na only u get sense. It’s not be Jersey- the team is lacking in sharp attackers and midfield.
The team na agidi e use beat Burundi and guniea and not class
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oshokomole36:
Like seriously, anytime we use this jersey take play match. We no dey win. As I c did jersey yesterday. I loose hope shaperly...abeg make we look for another jersey even thou na Ankara

Is it jersey that played d game yday?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by AndikanEssien(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm Shocked!

Is it that we have never won any match wearing this Green Jersey?

They have lost all their matches while using it
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by LZAA: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
EkunKekere:

There are many sites online that do this cartoon thing free of charge. Even on playstore there are many apps that do it.
grin grin grin
U dn destroy this guy market kikiki grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by ComeAndobo: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
No that's not true. What they wore to the field gat nothing to do with their performances. They were not prepared

Jerseys/colors actually affect visibility, look it up. Not saying they don't need to improve their game. You are even into interior designs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by bluefilm: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
That jersey is really really original bad luck.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
We didn't play to win, we have won matches on green jerseys.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by naijajobx: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by roomus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Even u-20 team...I don't believe in superstition buh d stats are just overwhelming... No Nigerian team has won a match with that jersey...there's something bout the pitch and d shade of the jersey...its too dark and too dull...

Deepfeel:
Right from when I spotted that green jersey hanging in the locker room I knew we won't win that match with that jersey, our boys don't play with confidence wearing that jersey even the Falcons don't win matches wearing that jersey
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by themanderon: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slurity:
It is stupid to think its the jersey that has the problem but somehow we always lose anytime we play with the Jersey. I told people yesterday to prepare for lost just by sighting the colour of the jersey we were meant to wear for the game. I will suggest we test the mystery behind the Jersey by exchanging that jersey with Brazil and see who win.

To be really honest with you I had a very bad feeling when I saw them in that dark green creepy jersey. So bad was the feeling that I refused to watch the match. I only came in before the last kick that brought the goal for them
Abeg they need to lighten the shade of that green. That same green jersey brought us bad luck in the last world cup.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by roomus(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
So true...there's some sort of pride DAT comes with that light green Jersey, the contrast of player to pitch is on point buh DAT dull dark green Jersey for dark players...common nw haba...they were misplacing passes yesterday..iwobi was hesitant in picking musa's run...longballs were going straight to Algeria..its just d same feeling when u feel ur dressing is on point,maximum confidence and vice versa.. cool

majamajic:

why we never won with that Jersey ? even against a small Madagascar , we still lost with that same Jersey , or is Madagascar better than Cameron or South Africa we beat with the other Jersey, we lost to Argentina and drew Zimbabwe with this bitter leaf Jersey.

Drake luck do exist, Joshua tired it on a low opponent , he lost. Serena Williams too, luck do exist !!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Halo22: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Whether Jersey or no Jersey, all I know is that Nigerians Should not expect anything good as long as Buhari Is on seat.....QED.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey by Arelyn: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know if this is just a joke or a sincere act of low IQ......I don't know how the shirt you wear has any correlation with your performance...

No wonder, religious leaders sells gibberish to many because where you expect to find logical reasoning, emotional dogmatism takes the upper hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adasa Cookey Saves The Job Of A Teller Who Paid Him $12k Instead Of $1.2k / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) / Annie Idibia: When Your Guy Is Also Your Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.