Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo (31029 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by juwoonn(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So, she is not concerned about the woman herdsmen killed in Ondo?
So she should not share ordinary photos on her birthday?
How does sharing pics on ones birthday correlates with not caring about others misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Divay22(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2019
tsinzu:
Get lost!! You and your husband are part of the problems of Nigeria
See them
Lazy yoot angry angry

Happy birthday Ma.
God bless you and many more years to come.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Jessypearl: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2019
SO SHE SHOULDN'T CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY AGAIN.
hisexcellency34:
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Blackfire(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Fugly ugly
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by loosecanon50(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2019
See as e be like chocky wen carry cake for hand angry angry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:
I have nothing to say. Nigerian politicians are just... People are suffering on the street.

The driver of the bus I entered this morning was the principal of a government secondary school. Imagine after all this year's in serving your country, there's no home to write to.

Politicians, there's God ooo.

whaaa??
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Crooked pastor's wife.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Narisa01(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2019
For your footwares inbox me. 08147996194

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Arubajagz: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:

And you are the leader of the herdsmen abi? Eyewitnesses have said it was a targeted hitman assassination and only their car was attacked, while others drove away. But no you had to be unfortunate on social media.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Zeemam: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Happy birthday ma, long life and prosperity. May your years be long.

As for you wailers SMH for una��
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by sweetlaw: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:
I have nothing to say. Nigerian politicians are just... People are suffering on the street.

The driver of the bus I entered this morning was the principal of a government secondary school. Imagine after all these years in serving your country, there's no home to write to.

Politicians, there's God ooo.

if you are a salary earner and you do not plan your retirement very well, you end up same way. the Government can only pay your salaries but wont tell you how to spend it.

everything is not Government

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by leeport: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
tsinzu:
get sense ....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Mooncynthia: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
tsinzu:
. You alone is the problem Nigeria is facing.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2019
sweetlaw:

if you are a salary earner and you do not plan your retirement very well, you end up same way. the Government can only pay your salaries but wont tell you how to spend it.

everything is not Government

Oga, do you know how much their salary is? We shouldn't start talking about the half salaries and unpaid months.

That's why they get grants and pension. Unfortunately, this money doesn't reach the workers.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Happy Birthday
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by sweetlaw: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

Oga, do you know how much their salary is? We shouldn't start talking about the half salaries and unpaid months.

That's why they get grants and pension. Unfortunately, this money doesn't reach the workers.

their salaries was according to the cost of living back then.

my dad was also a government worker, he used his penny well and didnt die a bus driver nor a poor man.

it is not about the Government, most time, people squander money with the mind, they will do it next month.

dont also forget, when you Work for the Government, you have opportunities to take loans.

planning is the watch word.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by AnanseK(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Wife of a bloody hypocrite.

According to Igbos
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Lifted2000: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Because you need a binocular microscope to see her heart that prove she cares.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Happy birthday ma.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
No one fvcking cares.....fvck you and your midget and Fulani herdsmen supporting horseband.....

Those who have become fatherless,homeless and motherless thanks to the cluesness of your "pastor" horseband and "uncorruptible" buhari wish they could share their throwback pics but keep been in aso villa with your lavish and luxurious lifestyles flaunting it to our faces on social media.... morrafvckers!!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
sweetlaw:

their salaries was according to the cost of living back then.

my dad was also a government worker, he used his penny well and didnt die a bus driver nor a poor man.

it is not about the Government, most time, people squander money with the mind, they will do it next month.

dont also forget, when you Work for the Government, you have opportunities to take loans.

planning is the watch word.

You have a point. I submit.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by grandstar(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
She's young!. But again, Aisha Buhari is even younger!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Omofranca(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Here just for the comments; not disappointed! grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Happy bday to. my crush.

I have two crushes--Dolapo Osinbajo n Kate Henshaw.Slim,taut,small n perky breasts n tall-that is how I like my woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.