Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What You Need To Know About Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Need To Know About Abia State (1351 Views)

All You Need To Know About Abia APC Guber Manifesto / All You Need To Know About Abia APC Guber Manifesto / Abia:dodoh Okafor Writes About Abia Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Abia State by oyatz(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2019
My tribe is not relevant to this topic.

However what I wrote is not meant to be a derograttory remark to the Igbo ethnic group.

All over the Word, new ethnic groups emerge out of the previously existing ones.

In 500AD, there was no ethnic groups called Spanish, English, Fulani, Yoruba, Tiv, French or Abinians.
In 500 years time, they will not be Yoruba, Urhobo, Efik, Igbo, Ikweres or Bini as we would have all melted into one super ethnic group.

MelesZenawi:

Your tribe was in existence since 0000 ...

always good at big big talk since 0000 ages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Abia State by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2019
oyatz:
My tribe is not relevant to this topic.

However what I wrote is not meant to be a derograttory remark to the Igbo ethnic group.

All over the Word, new ethnic groups emerge out of the previously existing ones.

In 500AD, there was no ethnic groups called Spanish, English, Fulani, Yoruba, Tiv, French or Abinians.
In 500 years time, they will not be Yoruba, Urhobo, Efik, Igbo, Ikweres or Bini as we would have all melted into one super ethnic group.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

una no dey tire for big big talk.

It shall never be well with Lord lugard...with his overnight mad sex experiment called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback To When Nigerians Demanded For Revolution And Nothing Happened / Xenophobia: Nigerians Call On Boko Haram To Attack South Africa [video] / Court Convicts Woman, Herbalist, Student, Others Caught With Eleven Human Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.