Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (853 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by schooltreasures: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has visited the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, where it expressed its support for Pastor of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, who was accused of rape by Busola Dakolo. Details here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/07/15/can-leaders-visit-coza-affirms-its-support-for-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-2/

Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by KristaPretty(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Association of Krest givers, Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by otipoju(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Are they not all the same.

I had like 12 clergymen for coursemates back in college. Summary of my interactions with and observation of their behaviour was that
Holiness was far from most of these people.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Shepherd00: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
otipoju:
Are they not all the same.

I had like 12 clergymen for coursemates back in college. Summary of my interactions with and observation of their behaviour was that
Holiness was far from most of these people.
And you?
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by otipoju(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shepherd00:

And you?

I was a regular guy. But sadly i could not look to anyone of them for exemplary behaviour or inspiration in the 3 years that we were together.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Shepherd00: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
otipoju:

I was a regular guy. But sadly i could not look to anyone of them for exemplary behaviour or inspiration in the 3 years that we were together.
Ah, but Jesus never said you shd look up to any of them. He says, "Look up to Jesus, the author and the finisher of your faith, for the arm of flesh shall fail you.

Why do we always look up to failing men rather than God? Everyone of us, has our own areas we are struggling with, no man is perfect only Christ, so, don't look up to man.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by otipoju(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shepherd00:

Ah, but Jesus never said you shd look up to any of them. He says, "Look up to Jesus, the author and the finisher of your faith, for the arm of flesh shall fail you.

Why do we always look up to failing men rather than God? Everyone of us, has our own areas we are struggling with, no man is perfect only Christ, so, don't look up to man.

Men, when you call yourself a representative of God. There is a higher level of decency that is expected of you. Can one be in sin and grace abound ?

If there is a high probability that my pastor will sleep with my teenage daughters, steal my money or property, why should i bring my family around him?
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Shepherd00: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
otipoju:

Men, when you call yourself a representative of God. There is a higher level of decency that is expected of you. Can one be in sin and grace abound ?

If there is a high probability that my pastor will sleep with my teenage daughters, steal my money or property, why should i bring my family around him?
Lolzz. What you don't know is that, Christ does not deal with you based on other people's relationship with you or whether or not they are doing what He expects them to do. He deals with you based on what He has commanded that you do.

if the men of God have failed in their duties, how about you? Are you up right in yours?

When you stand before Him today, none of these men you look up to shall be mentioned, all that wld matter is what the Word says, Did you do them?

If you ever think that what they do will determine how Christ judges you, then, you'd need to think again.

Every Man for himself...
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Shepherd00: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
otipoju:

What do you mean by 'A regular guy?'
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by otipoju(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lolzz. What you don't know is that, Christ does not deal with you based on other people's relationship with you or whether or not they are doing what He expects them to do. He deals with you based on what He has commanded that you do.

if the men of God have failed in their duties, how about you? Are you up right in yours?

When you stand before Him today, none of these men you look up to shall be mentioned, all that wld matter is what the Word says, Did you do them?

If you ever think that what they do will determine how Christ judges you, then, you'd need to think again.

Every Man for himself...

There is a big difference between making a mistake and adjusting and willfully doing despicable things.

If a man opens his mouth to tell me he is a pastor, he becomes a suspect. I dont trust them one bit.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Shepherd00: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
otipoju:

There is a big difference between making a mistake and adjusting and willfully doing despicable things.

If a man opens his mouth to tell me he is a pastor, he becomes a suspect. I dont trust them one bit.
Lol. When you stand before God, no pastor will be mentioned.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by otipoju(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lol. When you stand before God, no pastor will be mentioned.

I have heard you. I dont have strength for argument wey no bring money.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Shepherd00: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
otipoju:

I have heard you. I dont have strength for argument wey no bring money.
Even money will be useless when you die without Christ in your life.
Re: CAN Leaders Visit COZA, Affirms Its Support For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
otipoju:

Seconded! cool

(1) (Reply)

Does GOD Exist / RCCG 2020 Fasting And Prayer Points Guideline / The E. A. Adeboye Tweet By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.