Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter (891 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / Ekiti Breaking News Obasanjo Lands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by 247ureports(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2019
BREAKING NEWS: OBASANJO WRITES PMB OPEN LETTER
-
Tweet
Dear President and General Buhari,

I am constrained to write to you this open letter. I decided to make it an open letter because the issue is very weighty and must be greatly worrisome to all concerned Nigerians and that means all right-thinking Nigerians and those resident in Nigeria. Since the issue is of momentous concern to all well-meaning and all right-thinking Nigerians, it must be of great concern to you, and collective thinking and dialoguing is the best way of finding an appropriate and adequate solution to the problem....
-
https://247ureports.com/2019/07/breaking-news-obasanjo-writes-pmb-open-letter/
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by successking401(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
ok
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by oz4real83(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Long expected.
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by edo3(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by Amuocha: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Amazing
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by PFRB: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2019
OBJ does not write in this manner. I doubt he is the one writing.
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by ashacot: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by Glorymax: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Yes he has written and suggested that the government should hold another dialogue. Many dialogues has been held with recommendations, and none implemented.
Not being a pessimist, I doubt even if a hundred more dialogues are held, nothing might come out different from the previous ones. Why waste the lean resources for yet another dialogue. We should go back, dust up several recommendations made previously and begin implementation.
Let us go back to the status quo before the first military coup. I am against convening any new dialogue in any name. Instead let us reach the precipice and whoever survives it, let them live on.

Shall we avoid going to war for fear of death? No. It's true that wars can only be settled on a round table. Hence, the reason for proffering use of dialogue but sometimes fighting is necessary to settle some matters.

Let God's will be done
Re: Breaking News: Obasanjo Writes Pmb Open Letter by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2019
PFRB:
OBJ [s]does not write in this manner. I doubt he is the one writing[/s].

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Nominated And Screened Ministers / Delta Govt Sacks Aide For Exposing Dilapidated Building Where Students Study / Blaming Osinbajo, Others In Buhari's Cabinet Over Dss Misconduct Is Mischievous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.