Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (32692 Views)

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Previous letters never troubled him...this won't be different.

Even with all that has happened, some people still just don't understand/want to acknowledge that Buhari is on a mission.

Una never see anything!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2019
God bless you baba for speaking up. I know you supported this wicked man because you thought he would be better than GEJ like many Nigerians did.
God bless the people who speak up against the deliberate destruction of human lives across the country . People can keep quiet because they are not directly affected but evil goes around .
May this plaque never destroy Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Odinaka00(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Bunch of old men who couldn't see what some of we young Nigerians saw in 2015. All of you including Atiku, Wole Soyinka and others joined hands together and endorse that idiot we currently have as our President. What were you men thinking? Atiku's own naim dey vex me pass... You follow put Buhari for Aso Rock and now you wan come collect power from him.. You must be mad. It doesn't work that way. At some point in life everyone must reap wetin him sow. Atiku read my lips... You can't rule Nigeria again. You have missed your opportunity . You are so desperate, you couldn't just have patience. You left PDP and Joined APC and when nothing worked out for you under APC Government you went back to PDP hoping to win when Buhari is in power? You think you can unseat BUHARI? Lol una dey madt.. All of una dey madt but na Nigerian youths dey nor know their rights as citizens na una madt pass

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by iammo(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2019
angry

I tire for this Buhari man oo, he is so overwhelmed but pretending all is well, even his village isn't safe, niether is Abuja-Kaduna-Nassarawa safe...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
He should be writing to Tinubu cuz he's the one that is really ruling Nigeria. Buhari is just a puppet, an emaciated puppet, but a puppet nonetheless.

Tinubu rule which Nigeria? You people overestimate that Ghanaian-looking politician's political influence... The same Tinubu that Arewa are trying to relegate politically?...

If Buhari is a puppet (I suspect he is), then Tinubu is less than a serf feeding off the high table crumbs... You guys have sold the country to the North, and hell will become colder than the Arctic region before they relinquish power... Next Level things. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by ajayiopy: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2019
IN VICTOR AD VOICE------LETTER NO DEY TIRE YOU,I NO DEY TIRE YOU
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:
angry

I tire for this Buhari man oo, he is so overwhelmed but pretending all is well, even his village isn't safe, niether is Abuja-Kaduna-Nassarawa safe...

Wailers form is finished. Cry me a river.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by CapitanS: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2019
You are writing to a president that does not like reading. Remember Amaechi said he does not read

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

cheesy grin
God bless u!
I consciously entered dis thread knowing fully well I would get dis meme, finally to download.

ee don try wey I dey look foram since grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by SOFTENGR: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Put it in cartoon for him to understand

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Jwonder:
grin grin Hope he wrote that letter in Hausa Language because Buhari no fit read ooh!!

Is Hausa language in form of Cartoons?

Cos that's the first and last page Buhari reads.

Obj please go and learn to draw if you must communicate with Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by joytothewise(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2019
My worries are the supporters of buhari on this forum, wetin u gain? i wish this killer herdsmen attack ur family includin other APC members

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by shankwes: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2019
I think it's better to be late than never. We can't keep on pretending that everything is OK. Speak out whether late or not.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Eskdale(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
On the 7th day, when God was resting, SATAN rushed and created BUHARI in his own image and likeness cry
grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by iammo(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Wailers form is finished. Cry me a river.

Saying Buhari is overwhelmed only makes him human... but crying like headless chicken on all threads makes you extreme bitter wailer with negative outlook to life..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by GGirll: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2019
TooNoisy:
In terms of security, the current situation is very scary. Things CANNOT continue like this for another year. Buhari either calls these herdsmen to order or things will really get out of hand. The other tribes are not stupid and will not allow these herdsmen to take over their land.

Unfortunately for Buhari, the entire South and the Middle Belt are united this time around. His Fulani herdsmen cannot win this one.

All their brother's are strategically positioned in all our military outfits n they have weapons, president n d richest African man is their brother...besides they are fearless n have AK 47 ....they are United n have planned their strategy long ago....they have surrounded d west n our true bloods are old n worn out most younger bloods are sell outs n greedy....the question here is how prepared are d south to defend n conquer t these blood suckers without sabotage,tribalism n betrayals....How fearless are d west to face them like d biafran Only punder on these

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by 400billionman: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2019
What did Obasanjo hate in Jonathan that made him support Buhary ?

Haha.

Have you heard of Frying Pan to Fire ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
the satanic / redundant coupist is permanently deaf!
he can't hear you!

the shithole is fast heading south!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
kunleweb:
Its too late. You joined in enthroning him. We warned you. Have some shame.
yes that was a mistake on his path, but mistakes can be corrected and he is doing his bid to correct it.He wasnt the only one who made that mistake in 2015( even tho i knew that promises of 1$-#1 was bogus), the way forward is what we must all seek.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by kunleweb: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
yes that was a mistake on his path, but mistakes can be corrected and he is doing his bid to correct it.He wasnt the only one who made that mistake in 2015( even tho i knew that promises of 1$-#1 was bogus), the way forward is what we must all seek.

You're right babe. I just wanted to rub it in a little cheesy Can you add some salt for friction please cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
This President does not listen...Obasanjo just dey waste him paper n ink!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by tempex88(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Asiwaju Tinubu better talk to PMB, if insecurity continues at this height.....there won't be a Nigeria for him to contest presidency in 2023. By then, we won't even be willing to make him leader of Oduduwa republic
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:

Saying Buhari is overwhelmed only makes him human... but crying like headless chicken on all threads makes you extreme bitter wailer with negative outlook to life..
Don't worry. Check this thread well, none of your fellow zombies dared show up because they are not happy with buhari. But not you, the love of mere 30k per month has consumed your conscience and humanity.

When Obj, Soyinka, Ffk and co were wailing about buhari's fulanization agenda, you all asked for their heads.

Few weeks down the line, buhari announced RUGA!!

By the time buhari is through with Nigerians, you particularly will deactivate this moniker in shame.

But there's good news, well meaning Nigerians are ever ready to resist him more than ever whether Yoruba mooslims agree or not

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2019
kunleweb:

You're right babe. I just wanted to rub it in a little cheesy Can you add some salt for friction please cheesy
i would have loved to but this issue is too serious to be joking. If i was typing from outside the country i would have probably see the joke in it.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2019
The President's advisers should know that if they fail to give the President sound and necessary advice, the weight of the guilt, and blood of the people will be on their heads and necks... Nigerians knows all of you.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2019
tempex88:
Asiwaju Tinubu better talk to PMB, if insecurity continues at this height.....there won't be a Nigeria for him to contest presidency in 2023. By then, we won't even be willing to make him leader of Oduduwa republic
You have spoken well. Politicians playing partisan politics are the problem of Nigeria.

Nothing stopped Tinubu from paying that condolence visit in peace without adding futher salt to the man's injuries.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by malele(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2019
OBJ yellowbar Muslims are coming for ur head o
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by kunleweb: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
i would have loved to but this issue is too serious to be joking. If i was typing from outside the country i would have probably see the joke in it.

cheesy Okay maami. I'm heavily pained by the death of the woman o. Not just an ordinary woman a fine woman of noble blood. Ki no a ma she bayii to ri oloun.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by sapientia(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Where is the letter?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2019
distributeinc:
The President's advisers should know that if they fail to give the President sound and necessary advice, the weight of the guilt, and blood of the people will be on their heads and necks... Nigerians knows all of you.
Advice in this matter won't help cos buhari knows what he's doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.