Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

"I Want Ella Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House": Evicted Housemate, Avala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Ella Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House": Evicted Housemate, Avala (473 Views)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want Ella Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House": Evicted Housemate, Avala by GistMore11: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Avala, one of the first housemates to be evicted from the Big Brother Naija house, has poured out her mind following her eviction in a recent interview.

She spoke about her experience in the house, other housemates and who she will like to see evicted next.

Ella was her housemate of choice to be evicted, and this came to past as Ella was evicted last night alongside Kim Oprah.

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/i-want-ella-evicted-from-the-big-brother-naija-house-evicted-housemate-avala

Re: "I Want Ella Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House": Evicted Housemate, Avala by GistMore11: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2019
wink
Re: "I Want Ella Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House": Evicted Housemate, Avala by Mrop(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Wizkid's Songwriter Releases His Own Single / Why We Are Skeptical About Bbnaija Reality Star Cee C’s Nollywood Debut / See What Tekno Revealed In Tell-all Interview About His Lost Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.