Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Insecurities, Islamisation, Jihadists Roles, Presidency Complicity, Tinubu, RUGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurities, Islamisation, Jihadists Roles, Presidency Complicity, Tinubu, RUGA (312 Views)

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurities, Islamisation, Jihadists Roles, Presidency Complicity, Tinubu, RUGA by Zenlife: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2019
NATURAL MYSTIC

There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
If you listen carefully now you will hear
This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
Things are not the way they used to be
I won't tell no lie
One and all got to face reality now

Though I try to find the answer
To all the questions they ask
Though I know it's impossible
To go living through the past
Don't tell no lie
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
Can't keep them down
If you listen carefully now you will hear
Such a natural mystic
Blowing through the air

This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
I won't tell no lie
If you listen carefully now, you will hear
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air.

Robert Nesta Marley (RIP)
Irie!

Buhari, The Cartel, Tinubu, Adeboye,
All other wimpy GOs and the greedy self-centred citizens are the primary Anathema of Nigeria.
ALL should be flushed out to eternity.
Re: Insecurities, Islamisation, Jihadists Roles, Presidency Complicity, Tinubu, RUGA by pyro62(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Talking pen!! Nice poem cheesy
Re: Insecurities, Islamisation, Jihadists Roles, Presidency Complicity, Tinubu, RUGA by pyro62(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Don't ask me why.
But if those few names mentioned die
All will be well and fine

Which Adeboye are you even talking about? undecided
Re: Insecurities, Islamisation, Jihadists Roles, Presidency Complicity, Tinubu, RUGA by lekkie073(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2019
pyro62:
Talking pen!! Nice poem cheesy
not a poem but one of Marley songs..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ruga: No Going Back On Grazing Reserves – Govt / Local Government Chairman Gifts Communities Canoe And Paddles As Part Of Project / Prof. Chidi Odinkalu Twitted! “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.