Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pimples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pimples (181 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pimples by toyinaremu(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know how it happened or what I did wrong. I just noticed I have a lot of pimples occupying some free space on my face. As I was thinking of how to burst them, something occurred to me.

There are some pimple to burst aside from the ones on your face. These are habits or behaviors that leaves a spot in your life.

Pride is a pimple that need to go, I have talked or written a lot about pride and humility. Humility is an essential virtue for both the male and the female, get rid of pride.

Loose talking also needs to go. If as a Christian, you can utter anything or say words that do not edify, you must get rid of it. Gossip is not a no go area for you, you feel so comfortable to backbite, my dear you have to get rid of it.

What about hostility? You are the christian that is difficult to understand, and also not approachable; beloved Christianity is not hostility!

Indecent or shabby dressing; uncontrolled emotion; lackadaisical attitude to the work of God; lack of respect; little or no relationship with God; ingratitude and stinginess; they all need to go so that you can be flawless.

GED RID of these pimples!

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily-devotional-no Excuses 18th July / A Clarion Call / Two Traits Of A True Disciple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.