Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality (36399 Views)

"Your Time Is Up" - Bobrisky Drags Tunde Ednut / Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood / Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by pearcey: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I have sent something into your account. Not much but please, manage. May we never lack.

May Almighty God bless you sir, It haven't reflected but am hopeful. Thanks a million sir, am very grateful.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by BanevsJoker(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
victorian:

Ok

But why did she say Tunde made her a bad girl and he ruined her life by having sex with a dog?

Why?

Is she not implicating herself by those words on twitter ?
Apparently the Tunde guy published the pictures from the movie as reality, as a result, the society somehow blacklisted her, only offered her stereotypical prostitute roles henceforth. I believe that's what she meant. I personally don't like her, but that won't make me support false accusations against her.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by victorian(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Apparently the Tunde guy published the pictures from the movie as reality, as a result, the society somehow blacklisted her, only offered her stereotypical prostitute roles henceforth. I believe that's what she meant. I personally don't like her, but that won't make me support false accusations against her.

Ok. If thats what happened .
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by poweredcom(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cossy na very stupid bitch
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by Lovelyn451(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
t
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by Pepperoniq(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cossy is a mad woman.
See as she respond to the person asking her whether the guy grab her succulent boobs.
Lol cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by thirdeye(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
[sub][/sub]
hisexcellency34:
This grandma sha wan trend by fire, by force
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by ikorodureporta: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
See as d dog take hold am dey give am free cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by richie240: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
victorian:
Ok

But why did she say Tunde made her a bad girl and he ruined her life by having sex with a dog?

Why?

Is she not implicating herself by those words on twitter ?
Plz don't waste ur energy on the 'narrators'. She is fighting a lost cause.
I would have at least have expected her to say it was photoshaped or show us where d man said she had sex with a dog or tell us she's suing all d parties involved in d slander/libel (can she? smiley ) instead of relying on social media sentiments.
I really don't know what she is groping at.

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by richie240: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
ikorodureporta:
See as d dog take hold am dey give am free cheesy cheesy
It is officially confirmed: U nor well!

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by Ayoleeboy007: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
bendike:

The man printed in magazine she Cain dog.
The man has big blokos and wanted to Cain her.
He self-service for her and grab bobbie when blowing.
The man allegedly loves chaining animal ie dogs expecially.
well understood
thanks

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by pweeryambre: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
I kind of feel sorry for this lady though
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by pweeryambre: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
DSoj:
But really, what they did to Cossy wasn't fair. It was evil. That dog scene was a movie she acted as a professional actress to showcase what some girls go thru in Europe all in the name of hustle. For them to lie she actually forked a dog was bad. They just runied her reputation

Girls like her in US are millionaires doing reality shows, series and movies.
Some Nigerians are just evil.

So if she rants on and on , its allowed. She's very hurt and as human she cant just bottle it up.

If na some other mean bit**ches, she for arrange bullets for them.
What if she had committed suicide cos of depression by the lie?
my concerns too, I don't blame her ranting at all, I feel for her though.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by ikorodureporta: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
richie240:

It is officially confirmed: U nor well!
I commented based on that pishure. Wetin happen

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by namexyz: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
when will this woman learn.

meanwhile if you need a website plus other things see below

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by sulakishop(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2019
That was a movie
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by richie240: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
ikorodureporta:

I commented based on that pishure. Wetin happen
nor vex... na ur comment wan tia my belle. grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality by ikorodureporta: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
richie240:

nor vex... na ur comment wan tia my belle. grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.