Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student (359 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / I Turned Down Opportunity To Move To Canada — Nigerian Doctor (Photos) / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student by Ninethmare: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2019
I was having chest pains, then I went to the hospital for medications.

The doctor prescribed me some drugs, one of those drugs was tramadol 50mg which was difficult for me to buy due to the ban on it. Finally I got it but I had to show the doctors prescription of the drug

I got them and started adhering strictly it

Some days later My mum complained about body pains, though she got some analgesic but seems it wasn't working

Then I decided to give her a tab of tramadol 50mg in the morning, she wasn't comfortable with it, but later she took it

The next day she told me how she didnt feel those waist pains that day, she then requested for another tab which I gave her.

She was happy taking it

Then few days later I was looking for a pen in her purse, my people what I saw was 2 sachet of tramadol 225mg, One of the sachet is already gone half withing 3 days.

I called her and she said the drugs are working fine and she is not feeling those pains again that she bought those ones to ease it quickly

Now I am getting scared cause this drug is contraband and also addictive

I don't want my mother to be a full blown science student, if you know what I mean.

Please advise me on what to do

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student by umarshehu58(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Omo na wao.

Why not sit with her and talk about the disadvantage of it
Re: How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student by paiz: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Please ask your mom if she can help me buy that 225mg, cause the thing dey scarce for here

1 Like

Re: How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Soon your mom will become a major distributor.
Re: How I Turned My Mum Into A Science Student by Thurmieee: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
paiz:
Please ask your mom if she can help me buy that 225mg, cause the thing dey scarce for here
like mad one tab na 400#

(1) (Reply)

Corrective Eyes Glasses / Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help After His Son Was Kicked On joystick(photo) / Prepare Cucumber Water And Have These 9 Health Solutions From Cucumber Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.