Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) (87836 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Fatasy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
ogede ti pon,fresh laps cool
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

....the man with the longest sticks have been plucking it!
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Another venture to the family busines!!! Business is gonna bloom
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Fatasy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
All of you that are saying oloso,why cant u guys embrase sucess and pray for your time to come cool
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Make she come stay with me for few days
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by investigator007: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nice photos she got, the comments here got me laughing real hard sha. So just for the sales of laughter lemme give you some good news that will put smiles on your face, have you heard of the airtel binge plan? You get up-to 2gb for just N500 o, just dail *141# to activate

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Oomonla(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
See whatbshes wearing , soon they will be saying theybrape them at teen
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by OiOi: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

....the man with the longest stick shall pluck it!
my nihgga I just followed you. Good to know someone vibes with me

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by simonlee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
OiOi:
my nihgga I just followed you. Good to know someone vibes with me
followed you back.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Rilley(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
I see!
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by farem: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mrop:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Stuns In Short Cleavage Barring Gown, as she visit the prom.
You like?

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/iyabo-ojos-daughter-priscilla-stuns-in-short-cleavage-barring-gown/

This one don carry business tey-tey
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

followed you back.

What is do the two of you that you wan make people laugh to death?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Kaybex007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
BoboKush:
Breast don dey fall already cry

I thought I was the only one who saw it, that is an evidence that she has done a lot of rubbish and nonsense with that body. Na cream and photoshop still dey make her fine a bit. Who knows what the vault will look like.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kobicove:
Are you sure this girl is just 18? undecided
You wan buy JAMB form for her?

She don de knack...that's what she is advertising

If you no wan buy her market shifttt

Ned Nwoko....comming through... grin grin grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by simonlee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What is do the two of you that you wan make people laugh to death?
Nigerians need some comic relief in this trying times!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
When the pawpaw is old enough to be eaten......The man with the Longest Stick shall Pluck it,

The two guys that came up with these Quotes Deserve awards.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
brainworkng:
her mom already teaching her olosho work...SMH grin
iffa hear say dz girl never don dey. . . .hehehe u knw
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This is fuvking hilarious!
nitrogen awpha na ur bro oxygen o
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kaybex007:

I thought I was the only one who saw it, that is an evidence that she has done a lot of rubbish and nonsense with that body. Na cream and photoshop still dey make her fine a bit. Who knows what the vault will look like.

grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Jubiliee:

At age of 36 she will look for our COZA to accuse for raping her today after having a sagging breast at 18

Hahahahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Xda59:

I tire o. At 18 breasts don sag 90%

When she reach 30 eh.... Make I no talk
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
She's just 18?� But these breasts look 45. I'm sure the vault will be like 60 years old. Hm!
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by virgintoto(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mrop:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Stuns In Short Cleavage Barring Gown, as she visit the prom.
You like?

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/iyabo-ojos-daughter-priscilla-stuns-in-short-cleavage-barring-gown/

And they say the level of pedophile in the country in getting alarming. with a girl slaying at her age, I'll gladly be one of them. abeg give me her num, I wan wish Her happy new year
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by dhaveedo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
she don marry,abi na which ring they are left hand
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Bobosneh: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
BoboKush:
baba I no know say you dey see Wetin I dey see
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by yemmybx(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
BoboKush:
Can't you see that rain is falling

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
BoboKush:

Think say na only me see am o. grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by luvme0702: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
This girl don too open eyes sef. From the time she visited a strip club with her friends to celebrate her birthday. She's beautiful anyway.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
heaviest stick silly, what can a very long broomstick do?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Slimsly100:

Think say na only me see am o. grin shocked shocked

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.