Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Danny Young Goes Royal As He Changes His Stage Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Goes Royal As He Changes His Stage Name (467 Views)

Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young Goes Royal As He Changes His Stage Name by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Danny Young who has been dropping hits from way back, dropped the biggest news on his Instagram last night. He announced to his fans that he would be changing his name from “Danny young” to....

Read more: https://top50charts.com/danny-young-goes-royal-as-he-changes-his-stage-name/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija House Mate Music Video You Can Hardly Recognise Him Now In The House / BBNAIJA: Watch Housemates Sing Amazing Rendition Of The Lion King Theme Song / It Was Never Rosy For Me, Patoranking Speaks On Not Being Flamboyant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.