Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (67377 Views)

Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by GistGoViral: 5:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Five star music chairman, E-Money looks totally different as he changes his hairstyle from skin to round cut. His brother, Kcee reacts

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3pYSKXn2gQ/?igshid=28tyja4g4e2v

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/e-money-looks-different-as-he-changes-his-hairstyle-his-brother-reacts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by GistGoViral: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2019

3 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Pmtvng: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2019
sad
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by timibare(m): 5:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Skin or no skin....once ur rich forget am

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Now, I agree with the minister

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by greatmarshall(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by daddytime(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay...

I'll leave a more robust comment when you show a recent pix of how he poos since he started wearing this hairstyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by ionsman: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Hair transplant on fleek. grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Olufela30: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2019
See E-money still loyal as e still get money pass him big brother....
Love and humility...

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2019
undecided
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Chrisus(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Na person wey don chop belleful fit dey do hair transplant grin

7 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2019
A man, not even a woman, Changing is hairstyle is now a topic of discussion among Nigerian youths?!
And some wailers among them are complaining of hunger everyday.
Na who dey hungry go dey comment about a guy's hair?!

Orisirisi something shocked

mamajj17:
Not just Changing ooo, included Colouring with Black Dye my dear grin grin grin. I hail Bloggers these days undecided
No be small tin o Mama JJ! cheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Money is good and change is constant
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Gabson006: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Good one
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
KCEE the ESAU of this generation.. if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by shogsman(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
So attachment is the new big thing for rich guys now.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by enemyofprogress: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83178651:
A[s] man, not even a woman, Changing is hairstyle is now a topic of discussion among Nigerian youths?!

Total Rubbish[/s]!

13 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by kuntash: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
When he donates bags of rice , (local or foreign) to the sincere needy - pls lets know !

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by eendy(f): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
So this is now the news we will wake up to... Nairaland is this the best you can offer?
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by enemyofprogress: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Nairame1:
Chei...

na wetin bite you?
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by edlion57(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Hair transplant... Nice one sha...I will like to do d same if to say I have such money

4 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by nauto16: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
cool
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by LONGPREEK(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
airforce1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Checked86: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
pictures make news even when it is taken at one's house. Living in Nigeria
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
My type of suit wink
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by nauto16: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by Johnbosco10(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Igbo amaka

Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts by maynation(f): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
A man with thick beards like his should instead keep a skinned head or at most a low cut.

Thick beards and bushy hairstlye aren't nice combo.

That his coat ehn, na for Zuba park the guy buy am?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) / Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.