Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye (1654 Views)

I’m Now Left With Nobody – Husband Of Woman Killed With 4 Kids By IPOB / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by tyup(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
SenatorDino Melaye has announced that he is now a member of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, while demanding for RUGA Cattle settlement from President Muhammadu Buhari. The senator said this during the Mother’s burial in Aiyetoro-Gbedde, Ijumu local government area of Kogi state, stressing that he received 104 cows from sympathisers and this has made him qualified to be a member of Miyetti Allah, Daily Post reports.
I’m now member of Miyetti Allah – Dino Melaye said:

“My sincere appreciation goes to the good people of this country, including the chief of army staff, and several others that have identified with me and my family. “During this period, I have received 104 cows and I can say I’m now a member of Miyetti Allah, and will thereby ask President Buhari to make available to me a Ruga cattle settlement.”

Dignitaries at the event were Bukola Saraki, former Senate President; Ike Ekeremadu, former Deputy Senate President; Dimeji Bankole, ex-Speaker of the House of Representatives and Patricia Etteh, also a former speaker of the house of reps.

https://www.abeltrends.com/2019/07/news-im-now-member-of-meyetti-allah. mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by Aonkuuse(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
PDP members are really childish, even at your mother's burial you are doing opposition politics by a way of mockery.
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
This man is a comedian.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kogi people dey suffer sha
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by baliyubla: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
When the dullard has turned Nigeria to a joke, even Senators of the Republic will joke about burning National issues.

Thunder fire Baba Ruga.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by ladilawal82(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Clown cool
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by MyGeneration(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Guut
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by utenwuson: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gimmie four please.... I wan ruga too

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by id911(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Aonkuuse:
PDP members are really childish, even at your mother's burial you are doing opposition politics by a way of mockery.

I like Senator Dino Melaye cos he's a realist. He currently has 104 cows donated to him because of his mother's death and is therefore qualified for RUGA settlement somewhere in Osogbo. Where do you want him to keep and feed his cows apart from the free RUGA settlements Buhari is giving to cow owners or you want him to spend his money when Federal Government is giving everyone with cow free lands and money?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by success1smyn(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gbam
baliyubla:
When the dullard has turned Nigeria to a joke, even Senators of the Republic will joke about burning National issues.

Thunder fire Baba Ruga.
i couldnt have said it better

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by FarahAideed: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why do I have a feeling this man wants to move to satanic APC again
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by success1smyn(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
FarahAideed:
Which feeling, u cant identify this simple sarcasm

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by id911(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
FarahAideed:

He's simply mocking Buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by FarahAideed: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
id911:

He's simply mocking Buhari and APC

I know but there have been rumours in abj that he has been talking to APC big wigs and then vindictive Buhari writes him a condolence letter ( Buhari hardly writes to people he considers enemies) and then this sarcasm
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by DjTboy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
New Song Lyta – Monalisa (Prod. By Killertunes)
Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by id911(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
FarahAideed:

I know but there have been rumours in abj that he has been talking to APC big wigs and then vindictive Buhari writes him a condolence letter ( Buhari hardly writes to people he considers enemies) and then this sarcasm

Anything is possible with these guys jare

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by lilfreezy: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you ain't fulani, you ain't one of them. Bloody criminal organisation.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by DjTboy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
New Song Lyta – Monalisa (Prod. By Killertunes)

New Song By Nigeria talented singer and formerly YBNL Nation superstar – Lyta, come through with his much anticipated fresh tune, which he tagged – “Monalisa”.

Get Full post and DOWNLOAD HERE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/new-song-lyta-monalisa-prod-by-killertunes/

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by KingLennon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Then Oshiomole, Amaechi and Okorocha are matured abi? cheesy

Re: I’m Now A Member Of Meyetti Allah - Dino Melaye by KingLennon(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
FarahAideed:

So what are you Insinuating?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Xenophobia: Orji Kalu Calls For Retaliation; Says "Arrest Not Enough" / BREAKING :- Lokpobiri's Lawyer In Shock Over Disqualification Of APC From Poll / 5 Reasons Why The Lockdown In Nigeria Will Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.