Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigeria Is Doomed - Arise O' NAFDAC - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Is Doomed - Arise O' NAFDAC (279 Views)

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Nigeria Is Doomed!!! / NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Doomed - Arise O' NAFDAC by solidifi: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fellow well meaning Nigerians.

The information and indeed a disturbing concern I'm about posting now is real. It happened in Calabar last week, and I'm quite sure it has been happening. I know some people will start asking where is the evidence, but I tell you it happened live.

Some NAFDAC officials / Inspectors came to a shop in Calabar and discovered EXPIRED items in the shop. Guess what, they collected money(bribe) from the shop owner and still left the expired goods for him. They neither took away nor destroyed the goods. They went away. I moved to inform the Police when somebody contacted me because I don't tolerate things like this, but they left the are before I came around. I pretended to be buying things from the same shop and confirmed it. All my body formed goose-pimples on knowing this.

Things of Health, Safety, Security and Environment shouldn't be compromised at all. You never know who will be the victim.

Nigeria is doomed - Arise O' NAFDAC.

RIP Prof.(Mrs.) Dora Akunyili. Your legacy cannot be forgotten, and will continue to bless your children.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed - Arise O' NAFDAC by Harlem2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wetin concern me
Money is ruling us

(1) (Reply)

Health / Recommend Soap And Cream / Bleeding Gums: Possible Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.