Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' (2116 Views)

Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Campaign Rally While Admitting He Asked Kim Kardashian West To Get An Abortion 'I Almost Killed My Daughter'
By JAMIE SAMHAN. 11 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhFQrkAvSo

Kanye West attended what appeared to be his first Presidential rally on Sunday.

The mogul recently made his intentions to run for President of the United States and seems to be following through with them.

Dressed in a bulletproof vest and “2020” shaved into his hair, West broke down while talking about abortion.

RELATED: Kanye West Announces New Album, Then Deletes Tweet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12090462_capturekanyewestabortion_jpege1e7de097747dd1dafb2220dfca4022d

West said that when Kim Kardashian became pregnant with their eldest daughter, North West, he told her to get an abortion. “I almost killed my daughter,” West said according to reporters at the event.

“She had the pills in her hand,” West said of Kardashian. But God came to him and said, “If you f**k up my vision, I’m gonna f**k up yours.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12090463_capturekanyewestabortion1_jpeg0c5d046aa7248f364967cf06e0a7cb63

RELATED: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Barack Obama And More Had Their Twitter Accounts Hacked In Bitcoin Scam

Other statements from West included saying it was racist to say he will split the Black vote and that he is a genius with a 132 IQ and had to go to the hospital because his brain was too big for his skull.

There was hardly any topic left off the table, including the use of opioids. “In Europe, there’s a higher threshold for pain. I had plastic surgery to try to look young,” West said. Adding, “after getting the plastic surgery, that was a slippery slope to getting addicted to Percocets,” and would often drive “high as a motherfu*ker.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12090464_capturekanyewestabortion2_jpegbe0a4d4ad16f50e8441b4106f48b20c7

Another part of West’s plan is to make marijuana free which was met by a large round of applause from the crowd and that he will leave his deals with Adidas and Gap if they don’t put him on the board of directors.

After the success of West’s first rally, a source close to the campaign told ABC that they are working at getting signatures in multiple states and the campaign in “maturing and growing.”

As an independent, West must get 10,000 signatures in South Carolina to appear on the ballot. He will have to repeat this in other states as well.

They also added that more rally dates, including New York, will be announced shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjZ73Nz0Qos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7quvjzf_5pw

Source

1 Share

Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by dawnomike(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kanye 2020.... This Will be interesting
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by Seanmike(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kanye West all the way
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by Coder2Client(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Let's see if he will be widely accepted like Barack Obama
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by ThiagoKid(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
It remains Ronaldo to contest Portugal presidential election
E kuku like jumping from one place to another
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kardashian family is 'shocked beyond words and believe Kanye is in desperate need of help' after he claimed during his chaotic Presidential rally that he and Kim came close to aborting North
• Kim Kardashian and her family have been left 'shocked beyond words' and 'upset' by Kanye West's comments during his first presidential rally
• The rapper revealed that he and Kim had considered aborting their daughter North, who is now seven, before he got a 'message from God'
• His unscripted speech, which came two weeks after he announced his unlikely bid for president, has since left his wife and her family upset and alarmed
• Sources have said those close to him are concerned he is in ' desperate need of professional help' for what they claim is a bipolar episode
• During his rally speech, he appeared to acknowledge that his comments would be met with a negative reaction by his family
• He explained that if his wife were to divorce him after making the comments, he would still be thankful that she had North
• Couple also share sons Saint, 4, Psalm, 1, and two-year-old daughter Chicago
• Kanye spent much of the rally discussing abortion, and announced that he wanted women to be given money by the government for bearing children
• He has reportedly asked Jay-Z if he would be his running mate in the election
By EMILY CRANE and BHVISHYA PATEL and HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:21, 20 July 2020 | UPDATED: 03:38, 21 July 2020

Source
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12001670_capturedavechapelle_jpeg781152a3cfafe5d4836ac5d5d7dac084

You may have noticed Kanye West having a meltdown on Monday. If you missed it, good job staying off the grid. I envy you. I wish I could be you. But for the rest of us who have any access to electricity or broadband, we knew about the (alleged) meltdown and everyone's hot takes on it (see JESUS WALKS" WITH JAMES CORDON, SHARES MORE ABOUT HIS FAITH and ACTRESS DEBRA MESSING TRIES 'WHITESPLAINING' BLACK VOTERS TO A BLACK VOTER). If you were concerned about him, you were not alone. Ye's friend Dave went out of his way to travel to Kanye to check in on him....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS9SeYjVQQk

DAVE CHAPPELLE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT KANYE'S MELTDOWN TOO, SO HE PAID HIM A VISIT...
BRODIGAN JULY 21, 2020

Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2020
In Other News:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12001652_capturecelebritycelebratesabortion_jpeg4fd3cf4cffcdf8e9c17a8aeb2156d7ad

Feminist Celebrates Killing Her Second Baby In Abortion: 'I'm Not Ashamed'

British feminist Carol McGriffin does not feel any shame or regret about aborting both of her unborn children.

On Thursday, McGriffin, a star on the British talk show “Loose Women,” said she never wanted to be a mother, The Sun reports.

“I did get pregnant twice and have two terminations. I’m not ashamed of that,” she said. “Some people might disagree that that’s a good idea. But I was 38 when I had the second one. It was a very, very simple decision for me to make and very easy.”

Continue reading this story here >>>
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
dawnomike:

Kanye 2020.... This Will be interesting

The establishment is trying to silence him, can they? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Seanmike:

Kanye West all the way

There's no stopping the first black President to be. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

Let's see if he will be widely accepted like Barack Obama

The typical African American would rather vote for Biden because they've been made to think that Trump is a 'racist'. cool

Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kanye West Repeats Claim Kardashian Nearly Aborted Daughter North.

Kanye West repeats claim that Kim Kardashian nearly aborted daughter North, seven, just months after it sparked a marriage crisis between them

Kanye West discussed decision not to abort his child on Nick Cannon's podcast

'It was my wife who said "this is a soul,"' he told Cannon during the interview

Comes after Kanye made the revelation during an explosive campaign rally

His marriage to Kim Kardashian was said to be in crisis following the event

By SOPHIE TANNO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:09, 2 September 2020 | UPDATED: 15:00, 2 September 2020

READ MORE
Re: Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2020
ThiagoKid:

It remains Ronaldo to contest Portugal presidential election

E kuku like jumping from one place to another

That is if he has the "cabal" to back him up.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Replies Twitter User Who Said She's Getting Uglier And Fatter / Alex Ekubo Causes Commotion On Instagram / Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.