Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Anyone With Questions Or Comments About Things I Have Posted Online Report Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anyone With Questions Or Comments About Things I Have Posted Online Report Here (546 Views)

Things I Like About Ghana �� And Ghanaians As A Nigerian �� / 20 Things I Hate About Lagos State. / Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Questions Or Comments About Things I Have Posted Online Report Here by nlPoster: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
I’ve made commentary about diverse topics, tribes, states, people in Nigeria since 2005 when I joined this site as tpia and associated monikers.

To the best of my knowledge, I address individual posters here the way they address me, I don’t insult tribes as is typical of nairaland.

If you are offended by any of my comments about your tribe or your tribesperson as a public figure, you are free to come to this thread to let me know.
Re: Anyone With Questions Or Comments About Things I Have Posted Online Report Here by nlPoster: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just a pet peeve of mine:

I find it irritating beyond measure to see Nigerian celebrities, both upcoming, neuveau and seasoned ones, stalking me as if that’s their occupation. Kindly desist, I don’t know if it’s your photographers who are assigning you duties or if you have specific handlers. Nigeria has plenty of people for you to stalk, it doesn’t have to be me,

When I buy something, I don’t like seeing copycats who I don’t know personally, immediately rush to pose with the same.
Re: Anyone With Questions Or Comments About Things I Have Posted Online Report Here by nlPoster: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
I also do not appreciate upcoming Nigerian celebrities checking out my Facebook page and making public commentary or forming opinions about my photos.

I don’t know you or what war you are fighting or who is paying you to be a thorn in my flesh, but you really need to butt out of my affairs.

I don’t see any of you bothering yourselves with the thousands or millions of Nigerians on various sites like instagram, Twitter, Facebook, it’s always about me and frankly, I’m sick of it.
Re: Anyone With Questions Or Comments About Things I Have Posted Online Report Here by tpiar: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'll be back to my nairalandposter id, I only returned to the tpia monikers because nairalandposter was banned for some reason I don't remember.

For those who are fixated on my tpia monikers, if nairalandposter gets banned again, I'll simply open new ids that are not tpia or quit the forum if there are too many restrictions.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Burned In Obololi Community (photos) / Sentences That Irritate Me On Nigerian Social Media / What Happened To Our Beautiful Cultures In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.