Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife (2738 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife by Alcapodetuti: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2017
In this breaking video, the highly revered Alaafin of Oyo Empire, his Imperial Majesty Oba (Dr.) Lamidi Adeyemi II is seen scolding the Oluwo of Iwo HRM Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi (Telu) over an inciting statements the Oluwo allegedly made on the person of the Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi. Enjoy the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C28wuzJEXSs

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife by profola2be(m): 3:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Who are the parents of this dude, Oluwo of iwo ? Guess they did a shoddy job on his upbringing!
Re: Watch Alaafin Of Oyo Blasts Oluwo Of Iwo In Public Over Comments On Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm glad the Alaafin put him in his place.

(1) (Reply)

My Iwa Akwa (wearing Of Cloth) Experience In Obowo LGA, Imo State. / -- / 12 Most Widely Spoken African Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.