Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ecobank Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Job (2666 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Job by ayowale(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2007
tell us how & where to submitt our resume, it's very interesting
Re: Ecobank Job by PrimeG(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2007
ayowale,

what are the vacant positions in ecobank? let us know.
Re: Ecobank Job by nkanang: 10:57am On May 11, 2007
ayowale, r u talking to the house or a particular person? pls if cant disclose information, do not us this link; it's for generous persons.
tell us what u've heard , that's when/how we can help u.
BEE.
Re: Ecobank Job by bolous(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2007
hello house,
For those who wrote ECOBANK test at money market at Timiayu Salvage street;i went there and the security guy also told me that the result is out but by the time i got to the Ecobank head office,i was told it's not yet out.
I don't know who is not telling the truth;the bank or the security man.
I also asked  acousin working with Ecobank to ask the HR of Ecobank who also said,the results are not read.
Pls fellow,lets just keep praying and hoping something good will shine on us soon.
All the best.
Re: Ecobank Job by bolous(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2007
hello house,
For those who wrote ECOBANK test at money market at Timiayu Salvage street;i went there and the security guy also told me that the result is out but by the time i got to the Ecobank head office,i was told it's not yet out.
I don't know who is not telling the truth;the bank or the security man.
I also asked  acousin working with Ecobank to ask the HR of Ecobank who also said,the results are not read.
Pls fellow,lets just keep praying and hoping something good will shine on us soon.
All the best.
Re: Ecobank Job by fabiyi: 1:41pm On May 12, 2007
I equally went to Ecobank head office and they told me that the result was not yet out as at then. So, any latest development? please keep us posted.
Re: Ecobank Job by kolabit(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2007
Can anyone in the house tell when is Ecobank test
Re: Ecobank Job by Chydoo: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2008
Please any new development on the Ecobank interview held on the second week of January?

May I also get the address of thier head office

Thanks
Re: Ecobank Job by LAXIST(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2008
@Chydoo,
I guess the head office of Ecobank is on Ahmadu Bello Way Victoria Island Lagos, just opposite Bonny Cantonment Military Barracks.
Re: Ecobank Job by mogom(f): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2008
@ chydo
u are realy hot on Ecobank's ass, dont worry they will call soon, after waiting for a year, a few months wont kill you, keep up the good faith n incase u hear anything fill me in. we are in this togther,
safe,
Re: Ecobank Job by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
ayowale:
tell us how & where to submitt our resume, it's very interesting
Before it was manual, now everything is online

(1) (Reply)

Massive Collection Of CVs For Recruitment / UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... / Sol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.