Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu (1651 Views)

To Hell With You: FFK Blasts FG & Accuses Them Of Killing Funke Olakunri & More / Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
She was destined to die in the hands of Fulani herdsmen – says Tinubu on death of Fasoranti’s
Fasoranti’s daughter: You cannot change what is ordained by God – Tinubu

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said the death of Mrs Funke Olakunri, daughter of Afenifere Chairman, Reuben Fasoranti, was according to her destiny.

Speaking with newsmen after paying Fasoranti a condolence visit on Sunday, Tinubu said “It is a great opportunity to convert this tragedy to prosperity. It has been destined that is the way she would go. You cannot change what is ordained by God. You cannot change it. One way or the other, it can be death by road accident or any other means she will.

“It was just a premature death. Funke was very close to me. I have disclosed that. Only five days ago, we had a chat on Whatsapp with one another. I know what she discussed and even about baba’s health condition. So, we just pray that this one will not happen again.”

The APC chieftain also rubbished reports linking herdsmen to the murder, adding that it was unfortunate some people were using the tragedy to score cheap political points.

Tinubu said, “How many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping? Is Evans who was arrested, and his disclosure, then a herdsman? I don’t want to be political. The question is where are the cows?”
The APC chieftain, however, admitted that “the security concerns and challenges right now must be faced squarely throughout Nigeria. The incident that affected one member of our family, Mrs Olakunri, is saddening and unacceptable but nobody can return her alive, she has answered the call of her creator.
“We must not use this incident to divide ourselves but we must use it as a cure to the security problem by providing additional police and patrol.”

https://www.herald.ng/she-was-destined-to-die-in-the-hands-of-fulani-herdsmen-says-tinubu-on-death-of-fasorantis-daughter/?fbclid=IwAR1IEU1XWw9igiQ7veRlJV422F7bOqnolbla-29tSX_mjaMhc5lChW9txxE
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by cosef: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Exactly the way Muslims think.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by erimmy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
By destiny also, Tinubu will never be Nigeria's President .

Anyways check my signature and be financially free.

Contact me if you need international passport with ease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by KingLennon(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nigeria is doom with these kind of leaders

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by Lagosfinder(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Post to cause trouble
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by 26carat(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
He is not a leader but a politician. He can't account for anything and so his words are vane. Low level thinking. Why was he not destined to be shot on his way to that house. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by FarahAideed: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
On behalf of Pa Fasoranti Tinubu you are a bastard !!!!!?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by lordparcel: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cow
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by saintokwuluora(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
"...where is the cows?"-Tinubu
Sir do you expect them to bring their cattle along and endanger their most prized possession?
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by TooMuchStuff: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tinubu is a lost course. Lost to the Fulanis

Beyond help. Sworn enemy of Yorubaland.

Natural born COWARD.
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by scribble: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
na wa o
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by BishopMagic: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Tinubu is a lost course. Lost to the Fulanis

Beyond help. Sworn enemy of Yorubaland.

Natural born COWARD.

More like a natural born bastard
Re: Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder how Tinubu became a leader not to talk of a governor undecided

But then again, I saw Yahaya Bello and realized that a nonentity could be one in Nigeria!!!

Is he consoling or making jest of Fasoranti

A child mustn't even console someone like that!!!

All he cares about is his ambition and nothing else!!!

Buhari is using him to control South West!!!

It's well!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RevolutionNow: See The Charge Sheet Of DSS Against Sowore (Pixs) / On Kanu Vs Sowore Bail Conditions: Reply To Reno Omokri / There Will Be No Governor In Imo Should Supreme Court Fail To Review.... Irona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.