Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' (19965 Views)

Buhari Supports Fulani Killer Herdsmen Men[video] / I Saw Hell In Hands Of Herdsmen, Says Ayogu / Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by pressmanng: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2019
An Igbo monarch from Enugu was seen in a video supporting the Fulani herdsmen and said that no one is going to drive them out of the state.

The Monarch whose name was not clearly stated was addressing a gathering in a video clip shared by presidential assistant on new Media, Bashir Ahmad, through his Twitter page.

The Monarch said they have been living with Fulani herdsmen in peace and No single Cow was ever killed in his kingdom.

Bashir Ahmed shared the video with a message that read "this message is from good people of Enugu, kindly retweet so the message can reach as many people as possible"

This is coming amid the proposed building of Ruga Settlements for Fulani herdsmen in the 36 states of the federation by the federal government which face strong disapproval by the southern states.

Watch the video below:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/watch-this-igbo-monarch-supporting.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by helinues: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2019
His opinions

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by auntysimbiat(f): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2019
One nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by AlomoReloaded: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Reason, majority of monarchs in Igbo don't even have any single respect coming from Igbos.... That ass of a monarch is only speaking for his family.... Let him try and misdo, and his ghost will be explaining to his ancestors, why he chose to betray his people!!! Úchú!!!!!

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2019
This is for the RUGA

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Bethel4Life(f): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2019
statusquoante:
Who doesn't know pigiyistanahs are slaves

If they were nos 2 and 4, Buhari and Fulanis would have been their lord and saviour. They would have been neck deep in their asss.

Nonsense!
am thinking between u and a he goat.. Which has more sense?

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Bethel4Life(f): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Different headline.. Different news report. Ok continue

1 Like

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by limeta(f): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Find him
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by tyup(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2019
I don't have much to say

but I remember ibb's words when he said "We should have no problem with the Igbos for they can be bought and be resold"

I'll advice buhari to budget just 1m each for all igbo monarch and see Ruga coming to stay permanently in SE. buhari should do this and thank me later kiss

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by madmohamed(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2019
pressmanng:
An Igbo monarch from Enugu was seen in a video supporting the Fulani herdsmen and said that no one is going to drive them out of the state.

The Monarch whose name was not clearly stated was addressing a gathering in a video clip shared by presidential assistant on new Media, Bashir Ahmad, through his Twitter page.

The Monarch said they have been living with Fulani herdsmen in peace and No single Cow was ever killed in his kingdom.

Bashir Ahmed shared the video with a message that read "this message is from good people of Enugu, kindly retweet so the message can reach as many people as possible"

This is coming amid the proposed building of Ruga Settlements for Fulani herdsmen in the 36 states of the federation by the federal government which face strong disapproval by the southern states.

Watch the video below:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/watch-this-igbo-monarch-supporting.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mr monarch first give ur papa land to fulani hasman fist and then ur land and wife mumu monarch

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by izombie(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Misleading. Where did the monarch say he's in support of ruga?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by sparog(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
This Ruga matter is a disaster waiting to happen cos it will only end up creating more fights

FG could have found a more subtle way to end the farmer and herdmen crisis instead of this suspicious scheme

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Upton: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by nairalee(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Keep letting shi.t happen above your head cos it's not touching u till the shi.t hits the fan
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
statusquoante:
Who doesn't know pigiyistanahs are slaves

If they were nos 2 and 4, Buhari and Fulanis would have been their lord and saviour. They would have been neck deep in their asss.

Nonsense!

Correct post. We all know this and they know it.

They need independence from Ijaws first
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Fuckthamods: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
This bloke don pocket money angry
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by carterguccy(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
K
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by SouthSouth1914: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
He is a fooolani
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Benekruku(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
One of the sensible few!

God bless The King!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
tyup:
I don't have much to say

but I remember ibb's words when he said "We should have no problem with the Igbos for they can be bought and be resold"

I'll advice buhari to budget just 1m each for all igbo monarch and see Ruga coming to stay permanently in SE. buhari should do this and thank me later kiss

I was so shocked when i heard IBB say it without repercussions.

Then Asari said his own and it was dead silence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by maestroferdi: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
No Ruga in the South East...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Emirates and Caliphates loading...

Sofistcatdmoron:
We dirty monoric afonjs slaves are pleased because our masters upstairs are pleased , grin

You are in serious pains. I recommend Sniper grin

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by odomanis: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
tyup:
I don't have much to say

Why didnt he do it and get their votes ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
maestroferdi:
No Ruga in the South East...
[/s]
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by lastempero: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’ / Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe / Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.