Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music (13337 Views)

Olamide Set To Release New Album Tomorrow / Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by crazygod(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:

This guy called Zlatan have dethroned reminisce and CDQ.

E pain me
When zlatan start? He still has a long way to go b4 talking about dethroning reminisce

2 Likes

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Sonfethopia: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
crazygod:

When zlatan start? He still has a long way to go b4 talking about dethroning reminisce

Music no get time o , 2 secs they can dethrone anyone.
Ask m.i all the legacy 2 secs dem dethrone am.

1 Like

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Kimoprahbbn4: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
We appreciate him
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by CALCULUS16: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shibinshi ko , fi Shibije ni,, none of these rubbish songs add values to ones life, only God knows where their brains get all these slangs from,,

2 Likes

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by OTayobami(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
crazygod:

Baba how many reminisce music you don hear this year?
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Predstan: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
CALCULUS16:
Shibinshi ko , fi Shibije ni,, none of these rubbish songs add values to ones life, only God knows where their brains get all these slangs from,,

But lil Wayne songs day add value abi... there are some if his songs that’s making sense. But d guy no ft make money if he’s singing all those songs..

What’s the purpose of business if not to make money?
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Tamasaba: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
Just imagine. the op's(blogger) grammar is very shocking
whenever I open a thread, I check the source first. If it's from a Nigerian blog, I just go through the pictures. That's it.
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
nigerian music industry is world's largest noisemaking industry

3 Likes

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by 9jaRealist: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
this guy just keeps churning out rubbish upon rubbish for his ever loyal codeine loving agbero and motor park touts fans

grin grin grin

You people will not kill me o...
Anyway, agberos and touts need love too. LOL!
>
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by FORNALS(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
crazygod:

That's what keeps him and his style of music relevant wink
u can start wailing from now till next year. baddo does not even have a clue about whom u are. frustrated he-goat @DreamZZZ

2 Likes

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by 9jaRealist: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
martineverest:
nigerian music industry is world's largest noisemaking industry

What else do you expect...
Nigeria is the world’s largest noisemaking factory. grin
>
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by 9jaRealist: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Predstan:

But lil Wayne songs day add value abi... there are some if his songs that’s making sense. But d guy no ft make money if he’s singing all those songs..

What’s the purpose of business if not to make money?

Abegi don’t mind them o... grin grin grin

Many Nigerians like to form intellectual snobbery...
Meanwhile these guys are providing legitimate JOBS and livelihoods for thousands of Nigerians.
>
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by tfash96(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shibinshi ko simbi olowosibi ni
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Sjibs: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Teeyin(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Baddosneh,pls let the street bi...u done try bro make another person bikin too rep small.after all the vibes self no dey there again
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by crazygod(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
FORNALS:

u can start wailing from now till next year. baddo does not even have a clue about whom u are. frustrated he-goat @DreamZZZ
Are u OK? That's a rhetoric question. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by TruthHurts100: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
landmark86:
Expect nothing but noise has usual

God bless you. Epo wa lowo yin, e je ka naa yin laa. Na you work the money for their pocket. Using styll to beg.
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by skyhighweb(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
Just imagine. the op's(blogger) grammar is very shocking
did u get the msg?
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by femi4: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
The original Ibile is here not the fake Zlatan
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by femi4: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
OTayobami:

Baba how many reminisce music you don hear this year?
Is it by quality or quantity? Ponmile iz still evergreen
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by OTayobami(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
femi4:
Is it by quality or quantity? Ponmile iz still evergreen

Ponmile is still evergreen in this part(southwest) of the country but kapaichumarumaruchupako! Is a nationwide phrase now grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Onigbindemmd: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
But there should be a body that will be regulating the entertainment industry From releasing nonsense that pollute the ideas of the youths outhere....may God help Nigeria
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Onitolo5: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm tired of them nonsense music my cousin is turning agbero small small with the help of their nonsense songs
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by stanliwiser: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Stillthebest:
One thing about the guy. He s hardworking. Call it trash but his account balance isn't trash and that trash has made him wine and dine with leaders in the country. The opportunities some are dying for. Ride on baddosneh...is he not a blessed son in his clan?
stop trolling, demonic politicians wine and dine with kings, robber lodge in best hotels, kidnapper drive best of cars. Should I go on?

1 Like

Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by kittykollinxx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:

This guy called Zlatan have dethroned reminisce and CDQ.

E pain me
our reminisce is not consistent enough
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by dshort12: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Badoo in his time� grin
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by promiseniqqa(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2019
class monitor.... get me names of Noise makers
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by Daroxle(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2019
simplesearch:
His song keeps destroying lives right from inception. so meaningless!
Stop making noise and make your song.
Re: 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music by okonja(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Betmaster3:
Another organized noise

That's the code

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Audio: Rema – “Ginger Me” / Queen Naija – Medicine Download (mp3) / Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.