Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) (13315 Views)

[music] Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta - Hold My Hand / Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta – Hold My Hand / Video: Omawumi – Hold My Baby Ft. Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by praizblog: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2017
‘Hold My Hand’ music video follows the story of his recent visit to Internally Displaced Persons’ camps and military barracks in Maiduguri where he offered support to the cause and created awareness to the IDP situation in the NorthEast.

2Baba had earlier in the year released the song ‘Hold My Hand’ to celebrate the globally marked World Refugee Day, and he pledged that 60% of the track’s revenue will be donated to UNHCR activities aimed at helping the plight of Internally Displaced Persons.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRkqBoA--s&feature=youtu.be

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/2baba-has-released-video-for.html?m=0

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by praizblog: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by ajilegend(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
This is what I expect from Davido and co. Not flaunting what you have got and drinking from club to club. 2baba you are too much

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by MurderEnglish(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
2baba still stands out, he's legendary and still knows how to do music not making noise or bragging about women, girls or money like other Nigerian artists normally do.

Oh Lord, please we need another 2baba in our country. cry cry

31 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by elanoelnino(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2017
TO Baba u too much

10 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Always on point

8 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by talk2emma: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Awwww
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by VoltageDivida(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
I wish all these children who make noise and call it music would humble themselves and learn from you 2baba.
It's quite unfortunate that the only thing they try to emulate from you is having baby mama, yet they don't even do it correctly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by WebSurfer(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by NigerDeltan(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
king tubaba

4 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
The man without liver........lost me respect after backing out of the protest.

Tuface will sing different inspirational songs till he dies and our politicians will remain the same.
He must have gotten approval to shoot the video from one of the top military men who is embezzling funds meant for the feeding of those poor people...........A man steals billions meant for the masses, you know the masses aren't hungry because there is no money but they are hungry because the ones at the top embezzled the funds you still have to take permission from the thieves to allow you sing and inspire the the hungry masses to touch lives angry cool cool

Same thing UN and World bank is doing. If they want to help they should stop giving because we have more than enough to go round. Thieves will steal then come to you for money to replace what they stole and you gladly accept their request.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by hotspec(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Respect sir for having a cheerful heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Kzealz(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
The legend himself...

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by directonpc(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
My current callers tune.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by SWORD419(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
wink

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by PenisCaP: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
TUFACE
FLAVOUR
PAUL OKOYE.
Remains the only 3 REALEST male musicians in naija..Others are fake and cheap popularity seekers.

7 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by loomer: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Help me ask them tuface
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by BrutalJab: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2017
ajilegend:
This is what I expect from Davido and co. Not flaunting what you have got and drinking from club to club. 2baba you are too much
Until they come to your house to announce it before know abi?

Davido is a philanthropist... Are you sure you are even OK?
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by djosh4(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2017
If you must be stupid enough to compare any Nigerian artiste with Fela,it should be 2Face not Wizkid

3 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by talk2percy(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2017
The Baba of music himself! But will Buhari appreciate and respect this young...

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Slickbishop(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2017
I had long loved tubaba since the days I grew up at Festac town,he is my role model irrespective of the fact that he is a chronic womanizer and uncontrollable smoker,he has a heart of gold

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by naijamafioso: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2017
none of them can even be compared with baba 70

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
2baba

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by ajilegend(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Until they come to your house to announce it before know abi?

Davido is a philanthropist... Are you sure you are even OK?

It seems you are one of those eating from his table. Mumu asking if someone is Ok

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by legendte(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Legendary 2baba

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by BrutalJab: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2017
ajilegend:

It seems you are one of those eating from his table. Mumu asking if someone is Ok
You can never learn. Most of these celebs are philanthropist, some don't like to publicize it. Use your sense

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2017
ds is y tu baba is a king

3 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2017
djosh4:
If you must be stupid enough to compare any Nigerian artiste with Fela,it should be 2Face not Wizkid

Don't compare Tuface with even Fela's pants..... That's an insult.

Can Tuface stand ordinary one week in jail?
Under democratic rule he can't even lead common protest with the masses in his support and ready.
Fela didn't even fear the military regime or cared how many times you will jail him.

He was ready to die if that will save Nigeria. Life dey sweet Tuface cos if those soldiers show am ordinary koboko he will deny being Tuface.

7 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by ajilegend(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

You can never learn. Most of these celebs are philanthropist, some don't like to publicize it. Use your sense
Philanthropist to people like you and not those really in need of it. Let them go IDP camp go showcase their wealth jare. Come and teach me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo - Ara (hot! Tuneeee + Free Download ) / Queen Naija – Medicine Download (mp3) / DOWNLOAD: Steve Crown - You Alone (NEW SONG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.