Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

[Music] MoFlow - Follow Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Music] MoFlow - Follow Me (343 Views)

Follow Me On Audiomack For Nigeria Cultist Gyration... / Guccimane Eko X Olamide - Follow Me (download Video) / [music] Guccimaneko Ft. Olamide – Follow Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Music] MoFlow - Follow Me by Rejoice9jaBlog: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
[ www.RejoiceBoysBlog.cf ]

Young talented and one of the fastest rising Nigerian Artist "MoFlow" drops his hot new single tittled "Follow Me".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9836816_img20190422wa00014_jpeg8479894d7d340a592ed9b1c39b85b934

This song is a slow mid-tempo tune well produced by Johnny Phlex. Furthermore, the song had a wonderful blend of piano and some afro beat. The song talks about love, as we all know love is life.

MoFlow got his stage name from his first name "Moses Omotola". The west born singer and rapper got his fame from Ibadan Polytechnic where he is presently attending, since then he has been consistently delivering wonderful contents since his breakthrough in the Nigerian music scene.

MoFlow is currently looking for a good Record label that will promote and manage his good music, you can follow him on Instagram @moflowstardom01 [ You are also free to call him 07019984713 ].

Without second listening, we can deduce that this Moflow's new single “Follow Me” is a jam and it worth every of our time to vibe to it.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MP3

Re: [Music] MoFlow - Follow Me by Rejoice9jaBlog: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

, / Mercy Chinwo Ft JJ Hairstone - Excess Love / Next Rated Award Projection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.