Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (50154 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Tinubu And Atiku Are So Rich, They Should Pay ASUU Now: NANS / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:
Me I personally think he talks too much

The polity is getting heated read how this Fulani man insulted Ohaneze Ndigbo and CAN >>>>Click Here <<<<

It will be interesting to know what you talk about.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Okoroawusa: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
he is not igbo simple he is from delta
That is y I said "Nnamdi Kanu, over to you"
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by gudugudumeje: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pat Utomi, Yours is a random variability case of 1 success : 999,999.failures... The source variation is a failure rate of 999,999 in every one milliong NB. Dat is the disaster Nigdria suffers now...
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by citizenY(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ikechu12:
I just lost every ounce of respect I have for Utomi. I can't believe I used to think he was one of the Anioma leaders that will not sell us out. Thank the fucking God your ambitious to become governor never become fruitful. I'm actually now embarrassed that I fell for this man's pretense. This mofo would have sold all of us out to highest fulani bidder. Tufiakwa. I honestly just feel sad right now. To see your childhood hero turn out to be a fraud is devastating. May he never ever lead anyone especially Anioma. May he never in Jesus name.

May God have mercy on your soul. Say amen. Her terrible choice of words.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
seunmsg:
The children of hate and anger will roast Utomi tonight.

Prof Utomi spoke the truth and I’m impressed with his courage. It takes a lot of courage to speak up against bigotry at this point in time when the easiest thing to do is to join the anti Fulani herd. We need more men of good conscience to speak up. We should condemn criminality and stop creating ethnic tension. Security agencies should up their game and secure the country from all forms of criminal activities.
I like your comment however, the menace has been on for long but the security agencies were silent including our president. Probably because the elite are affected hence the swift response from above. Condemning criminality is not a enough rather this menace should be nip in the bud
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by owila4luv(m): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2019
see mumu talk. so we should permit ruga and the killings because fulani's made you rich, wetin concern us with your richies?
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by CoolAmbience(m): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=TheWrita post=80309499][/quote]

Tragedy?

Oga, you guys have to stop. The ethnic tension being generated is absolutely unnecessary.

Nigerians and people from all over the world die daily from road accidents, illegal migration, armed robbery, kidnapping, banditry, drug abuse, human trafficking, cultism, suicide etc.

The world is experiencing increasing insecurity and Nigeria is not left out. Instead of summarizing all forms of criminality into 'herdsmen killings' or 'fulanisation', we should be looking at plans and strategies for widespread and sustainable social and economic inclusion in view of the rapidly increasing human population.

We must quit being petty over sensitive matters. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Prof. Utomi submitted, both in timing and content. We all can't join or allow the senseless ethnic war to fester.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Holak: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2019
This does not represent a good argument coming from a Professor. The issue is not about personal relationship, it is about the current spate of terror being unleashed by a section and which has remained unchecked ostensibly because their own is in power. Anybody can help anybody.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by splashbaby(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Fear no even cash u to dey talk d silly talk wey u talk. Go my profile make u get idea of who I be. Ozuo
Na this shakabula make you millitant...but you are very funny ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.