Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Rechard Card Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rechard Card Printing (400 Views)

Sell Rechard Cards(vtu) And Data / Who Will Teach Me Rechard Card Printing / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechard Card Printing by Tbaby142: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
please how do I start a recharge card printing business. Least amount I can start with , the advantages and disadvantages
Re: Rechard Card Printing by ekineme: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Recharge card business/ Recharge card printing is an open market/business that that requires little capital to start up and already available market depending on your locality and the size of your target market:
For small scale/Beginners N25,000
1.VTU/ERC which u can use to generate E -pins for printing.
2. E-pins which you can buy directly from the network provider authorised dealer.
NB
For the E pin, it will require a soft ware
For the profit margin, how to get the software,list of authorised dealers etc drop ur mail
Re: Rechard Card Printing by miltonchux(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Becareful not to be scam, a lot of scammer will take advantage of you and sell you used pin. Make sure you meet them face to face, don't ever transfer money to anyone, it's better you go to there known address to transact. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Rechard Card Printing by Tbaby142: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2019
augustinauhaha@gmail.com
Re: Rechard Card Printing by kazmaxdsd: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
ekineme:
Recharge card business/ Recharge card printing is an open market/business that that requires little capital to start up and already available market depending on your locality and the size of your target market:
For small scale/Beginners N25,000
1.VTU/ERC which u can use to generate E -pins for printing.
2. E-pins which you can buy directly from the network provider authorised dealer.
NB
For the E pin, it will require a soft ware
For the profit margin, how to get the software,list of authorised dealers etc drop ur mail

kazmaxdsd@gmail.com
Re: Rechard Card Printing by MrChriz: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Hope u don't mind helping me with d details of some of d dealers...this is my email: otachechristopher@gmail.com...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Report Reveals 4 Types Of Bizs A Nigerian Guy Uses To Make #200k To #400k M / Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. / Nairaland Iphone 11 Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.