Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. (395 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by Rottymy: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Kindly assist with this question. Answer is urgently needed. Thanks.
Re: Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Slapping business
Re: Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by Nwodosis(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Hawking of boiled groundnuts
Re: Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by kenniefawole(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Rottymy:
You can start up Vtu business sir....it really profitable
Re: Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by kenniefawole(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Rottymy:
*Do you know that?*
1)According to NCC we have over 100 million active internet
2) Over 9.5 trillion Data was used as 2019
3) Airtime is the most purchased Product in Nigeria
4) Why do you think many people now sell Data , airtime all over social media
*Now asked yourself this questions*
1) Why do banks always send you notification that you should buy airtime , for example now "GTBank would always tell you to make 10 VTU
transactions and get #500 worth of airtime
2) Calculate the amount of airtime & data you have used as far this year (I guess you are calculating over 50k right now )
3) Do you know you can start electric bill payment ,Money Transfer (POS) , cable TV subscriptions as well
Now let me give you the fill gist
-VTU Business (Data , Airtime , Electric Bill , Cable TV subscriptions , Money Transfer) is one of the fastest moving business in Nigeria , You don't need to start worrying about customers , customers are Everywhere , even you yourself , you are a major customer , Beside you don't need a high capital has well to start this business unlike other business and it not even time consuming , As a student , Worker , graduate , father or mother , you can start up this business as a side business ..
To start a successful VTU business , all you will need is
A mobile phone (Active Internet connection)
Social media pages (Branding) ..
I would teaching how to start the following services For Free !!!
1)Data Selling (all network)
2)Airtime Vending (Pin and VTU , All network as well )
3) Electric Bills Payment
4)Cable TV subscriptions (DsTV ,GoTV ,Startimes)
5) Money Transfer (To all bank without charges)
Re: Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by susiivy: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
I'm interested in the vtu
Re: Which Business Can You Start With 10k With Little Or No Supervision. by kenniefawole(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
susiivy:
I'm interested in the vtu
Okay
Let talk better on WhatsApp:
+2348060264938

(1) (Reply)

EVERYBODY CAN MAKE 10,000 WEEKLY. YES!! INCLUDING YOU! ALL YOU NEED TO DO....... / How To Make Millions With Zero Capital / Heritage Bank Accountant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.