Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why I Love Igboland So Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love Igboland So Much (819 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Igboland So Much by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
1.Igbos hate killing innocent people for any reason
2. Igbos hate giving birth to many innocent children and throwing them into the street as beggars.
3. Igbos hate laziness and incompetent person taking a position he is not qualified to handle.
4. Igbos love development, wealth.
5. Igbos hate poverty and backwardness.
5. Igbos love freedom, equality, egalitarianism
6. Igbos hate slavery and subservience.
7. Igbos hate lies, deception, fake integrity.
8. Igbos hate nepotism and tribalism.
9. Igbos hate shielding corrupt politicians because of tribe and religion.
10. Igbos love human lives above cows.
11. Igbos hate violence, Igboland is very peaceful.
12. Igbos don't keep malice, they have open heart, forgiving and very generous.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by Herdsmenson: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Igbos are just like Fulani in domination and also like southerners in progress development
Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by Tomide007: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
I believe everything you wrote but tribalism , I'm not entirely sure ooo
Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by tsfisheriesm: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
RichBoy247:

1. When Igbos were abducted in Lagos by Fashola and dumped at Upper Iweka at 2:00AM, before 2:10AM, they have all jumped into Fulani trailers taking cows to Lagos.

2. Igbos are in jails all over the world from Japan to India, from US to UK, from Germany to Malaysia, from Brazil to Dubai for drug trafficking offences.

3. Igbo women are in hotels all over the world doing prostitution from Japan to India, from US to UK, from Germany to Malaysia, from Brazil to Dubai, prostitutes there are 80% Igbos.

4. Igbos manufacture fake drugs and kill their brothers and sisters with it.

5. Igbos are 80% of the armed robbers in Nigeria.

6. Igbos are 60% of the kidnappers in Nigeria. Igbos even kidnap their own family members in order to extort money from relatives.

7. Igbos do not live in their crime infested region. Instead they are all over the country doing armed robbery, kidnapping, fake drugs and prostitution.

8. Igbos are tribalists and bitter nepotists.
Chaii see bitterness. If it's not Igbo, it can't be like Igbo .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by advocate666: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
i hope if I reply this yoruba herdsman ahead, of me the idiooit will not cry to NL to delete post?

The mod is a yoruba herdsman so your fate is sealed in advance.
Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by Rolings: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
2. Igbos hate giving birth to many innocent children and throwing them into the street as beggars.
3. Igbos hate laziness and incompetent person taking a position he is not qualified to handle.

TOPIC : Why i love iboland so much

body of the post : no mention of anything on IBOLAND

conclusion : another deluded iboman trying to be relevant , we all know there is nothing in iboland , nothing to love about iboland reason why the ibos themselves dont live in iboland,,,,,,,is it the gully erosion that have washed away iboland or their backward nature still living in caves and mud houses,,,,,,,love iboland indeed

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by laudate: 3:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
That your No. 8...e get as e be! Biko, not everybody will agree with you. Softly, softly Oga.

As for No. 12, that one na big lie.

Even No. 7 fit make you fail for exam hall, if you no dey careful. My friend Chike for computer village talk say, if dem ask you "true or false," as part of the question, and you put true, ha! Na big zero dem go give you. And you go repeat di class.....

As for all the other ones, well sha....wait first. Make I bring my popcorn come dis side, before I siddon take study am. Wey my zobo, sef?

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Igboland So Much by helinues: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss / See the waste Incinerator constructed by T/C In Idemmili south Anambra State / Ikere Gorge Dam In Iseyin Lga, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.