Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! (325 Views)

Esther Raphael Revealed Her Conversation With Her Boyfriend Who L€ak Her Video / A Conversation Between Kidnapper And The Family Of The Victims. / How To Maintain Friendships When You Have Tight Schedules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hey guys!

I recently noticed I had a bad habit of being mute in the presence of someone new.

What I mean is I find it difficult to strike up a conversation or make small talk or whatever. Although I’m a naturally shy person, I want to put myself out there more.

It has led me to find myself in so many awkward situations like keeping entirely quiet all through a car ride or when I’m in someone’s office or when I’m generally with someone I’m still getting to know.

Now “someone I’m still getting to know” is even far fetched because there’s a guy I’ve known for about 4 years now and everytime we see, I find it difficult to make conversation.

Is there is a system I can use to start and keep a convo?

I need advice guys
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by Tobinrobin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
You can’t give what you don’t have. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you. But if you would like to start conversation with anyone, you can start by saying something related to what you know what he/she loves talking about. As for texting, the replies should determine what you’d say. If the replies aren’t monosyllabic & you can see that they’re into it as much as you are, just talk about random stuffs to keep it going. Ire o
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by Tonnexy: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by SUPERPACK: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is normal for introvert, and hard to drop
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by blackpanthar: 1:58am On Jul 16, 2019
go and read the book HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

then you will overcome your limits with people.

mrAMG2:
Hey guys!

I recently noticed I had a bad habit of being mute in the presence of someone new.

What I mean is I find it difficult to strike up a conversation or make small talk or whatever. Although I’m a naturally shy person, I want to put myself out there more.

It has led me to find myself in so many awkward situations like keeping entirely quiet all through a car ride or when I’m in someone’s office or when I’m generally with someone I’m still getting to know.

Now “someone I’m still getting to know” is even far fetched because there’s a guy I’ve known for about 4 years now and everytime we see, I find it difficult to make conversation.

Is there is a system I can use to start and keep a convo?

I need advice guys
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by adeboi1: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Femalesextapes is the solution bro

iLegendd can get it for you
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
adeboi1:
Femalesextapes is the solution bro

iLegendd can get it for you

Lol ah bros, that can’t possibly work for guys na
Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

Read FS and get the issue handled once and for all.

Purchase it here https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/femalesextapes/

Re: How Do I Strike Up And Maintain A Conversation With Someone New? HELP!!! by adeboi1: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

it will work

Ask iLegendd

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Wallpapers / Bbnaija: The Housemates Of Sexual Mentality / Snake Bites Man, He Bites The Snake In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.