Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Shell Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Is Recruiting (15322 Views)

Exclusive: Shell Is Recruiting Accountants And Doctors. / Shell Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ayo4arthur(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2007
yes, its real, i just submited mine this morning

Re: Shell Is Recruiting by zebra(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2007
babyosisi:

shell is about oil and natural gas. grin
Try Idiroko grammar school

Babyosisi, i now know that all the noise(s) u've bin making on nairaland you know only little. so you mean to tell me you don't know what Statistics is?? You don't know areas/sectors where statistics/probability are applied?? If mathematicians are needed why not statisticians?? Statisticians are applied mathematicians, so what are u trying to say?? please google and see what mathematicians, statisticians and operations research analyst do for the oil and gas industries. I'm really suprised. I only asked that question because the name mathematics was used; and for your information mathematics includes statistics/probability and operations research. it's like saying electrical/electronics engineering, and people who studied either electrical engineering or electronics engineering still fit in. even a course like Metallurgical/materials engineering, people people Degrees in metallurgical engineering still fit in. What about Geology, Geology/Minning and GeoPhysics??
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by aahmed112: 8:29am On May 18, 2007
@ babyosisi, i guess u studied BSc 'oil and natural gas' science! Please lets discuss like intellectuals, Thank you!
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by zebra(m): 10:10am On May 18, 2007
aahmed112:

@ babyosisi, i guess u studied BSc 'oil and natural gas' science! Please lets discuss like intellectuals, Thank you!

You dey mind Babyosisi?? she might not even be an intellectual sef!! wink wink wink
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2007
babyosisi:

Haba!! Babyosisi i thot u were more intelligent than this? are you saying that statisticians don't work in oil and gas companies or what?? Is Statistics not a branch of applied mathematics?
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2007
@Babyosisi

Is it true that you have a Bsc in oil & natural gas science?? I have never heard of that course before. Where did you study it?? Is it done in[b] PTI [/b] Effurun - Warri??
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Texcee(f): 8:12am On May 21, 2007

I think you should just stick to your hating islam on the religion board. Only intellects are wanted here.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by somze(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2007
@ALL
GUYS NO AGRESSION

@Texcee
Please keep all your religious sentiments in the religious threads,
Thank you.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2007
Please, lets try and accomodate each other. no e-fighting please!!. Shell is for everybody whether oil and gas engineers or accountants and Economists.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2007
i know of a Sociology graduate that is working in one of the oil companies in Nigeria.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:11am On May 23, 2007
it takes so little to see those with venom. grin,like that!
I am but a lowly house wife.
what is statistics?
does it have anything to do with sticks?
tongue

2 texcee and co,eat your hearts out cool tongue cool tongue
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2007
babyosisi:

it takes so little to see those with venom. grin,like that!
I am but a lowly house wife.
what is statistics?
does it have anything to do with sticks?
tongue

What is mathematics?
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2007
@babyosisi

i'm still waitin for your response.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2007
dunno,teach me
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2007
@Babyosisi

I know say you no go know. Sebi na History, abi na Igbo/CRK you read.It's not your fault.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by zebra(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2007
@Babyosisi

What course did you read sef that you are making noise?? Is the course you read better than STATISTICS?? Your problem is ignorance and the solution to your problem is not too far from you, so try and look for it.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by kedionline: 5:25pm On May 27, 2007
Hello

i applied thru http://shell.super-achievers.net and after registering with HCDC and applying for the opening, i got this mail from them

"Thank you for applying for job titled with .
We have successfully received your application and we will contact you
shortly."

Im kind of worried because they didnt mention anything about shell, not even the job title.
Im wondering if the application was just for HCDC or if it is extended to the shell opening.

did anyone get something different , holla back at me .
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 27, 2007
zebra and Ishmael.
Na Unipetrol I go.
Do we all have to be intellectuals.
abeg cut a sister some slack grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2007
bia Ishmael,no be you dey cry for the HND thread,you don get degree now?
already?
you buy am? grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Texcee(f): 6:32am On May 28, 2007
zebra:

@Babyosisi

What course did you read sef that you are making noise?? Is the course you read better than STATISTICS?? Your problem is ignorance and the solution to your problem is not too far from you, so try and look for it.

Haha, this is just too funny. I think she is too ignorant to find her own ignorance, even though it is right there steering at her face  grin grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2007
babyosisi:

bia Ishmael,no be you dey cry for the HND thread,you don get degree now?
already?
you buy am? grin

I tell you say i dey look for work?? na your[b] ignorance [/b] draw my attention to this thread. After all what do you mean by if i don get degree now?? Is HND not the equivalent of a BTech/Bsc Degree in Nigeria?? Moreover i have gone beyond that level, i have HND, PGD and Msc in view. kpele o!!
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Shiwawa(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2007
This is definitely a very helpful forum bringing useful information on variouys topics to all. Koodoos Nairaland.

Just saw this site too though very new. Might want to note the link for the future - ngbusinessforum.com
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:04am On May 30, 2007
ishmael:

I tell you say i dey look for work?? na your[b] ignorance [/b] draw my attention to this thread. After all what do you mean by if i don get degree now?? Is HND not the equivalent of a BTech/Bsc Degree in Nigeria?? Moreover i have gone beyond that level, i have HND, PGD and Msc in view. kpele o!!

lol.
with all your ppg and jjc,no be barrow you dey push for alaba? grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:05am On May 30, 2007
Texcee:

Haha, this is just too funny. I think she is too ignorant to find her own ignorance, even though it is right there steering at her face grin grin

still nursing wounds from the other threads
wait till I catch you. grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2007
@Babyosisi

why are you not in Nigeria?? Please come back lets feel the heat together; why are you running?? Make sure you come back with a PhD o!!

And who told you i work in Alaba?? Please o i'm not in Lagos.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2007
ishmael:

@Babyosisi

why are you not in Nigeria?? Please come back lets feel the heat together; why are you running?? Make sure you come back with a PhD o!!

And who told you i work in Alaba?? Please o i'm not in Lagos.

I did not run,my papa sent me to school and I stayed on.
Love Nigeria.it's my home.
I was just teasing smiley
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by ishmael(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2007
@Babyosisi

Your own better jo. But do you have plans of coming back to Naija now?? Please try come stay Naija small so that you go help us asses Umaru Yar'adua government.cheesy grin grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting by martobi: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.