Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (28158 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Thank God Say I no expose your kind of expose,God and man for no forgive me. The whole Warri for Blame me, say I Bleep up, I follow one small boy Dey expose Yeye exposure. Show your father what I wrote he will correct you
u are funny.lol. i one learn ict bro
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by davires: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Graphics Design Video Tutorials (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effect)
Do you want to learn graphic design from the comfort of your home? OR are you a graphic designer who wants to learn new skills from professional graphic designers?
If your answer to the above question is YES, then this collection of Graphic design video tutorial courses is for you.
These video tutorial courses will teach you different cutting edge graphic design. No fluff, straight to the point practical training, designed to make a graphic designer out of you as quickly as possible! Below is the breakdown of the videos
50 Adobe illustrator videos on how to design flyers
36 Photoshop videos on how to design flyers
60 Adobe Illustrator videos on how to design different logos
36 Photoshop videos on how to design different logos
29 Photoshop videos on how to edit photos
A full practical lecture on Illustrator and Photoshop for beginners to advanced level
15 Videos on advanced illustrator (graphics)
14 videos on Adobe InDesign (Magazines)
24 Video lectures on how to use after effect (Ae) for motion graphics
I will also give the latest Software For Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, and InDesign.
If interested WhatsApp or call: 08056381490
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy Birthday To Starboy Wizkid

Anyone know tried this Airtel Plan yet?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Sanialee: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2019
Hapy bornday wizzy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by OkumagbaBOY(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2019
My birthday mate .....HBD TO US.....lolz .....
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by peacesamuel94(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Name them. I challenge you.

Grammy, Movies, Achievements, dine and wine with presidents across the world. Tell me you kid. Name them, Is it BET AND CO? listen to Kidjo songs EVERGREEN.

you can say Wizkid is one of Africa biggest music export, CHANGE YOUR VIEW THATS ALL.

Not Africa biggest export, I am Nigerian but Africa have produced great artists, we are not Arabs so you can’t know about Egypt, Algeria, and co legends, Africa is not only Nigeria, no Egyptian know about Wizkid, at least some know Femi Kuti, as I have asked.. he is one of not the biggest alone

Don't mind the fool you are arguing with, confidently ignorant and blindly thinks its wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by promiseniqqa(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2019
MIKEL 32 WIZZY 29 MBAMPE 19 REGINA 18 HARRY KANE 25 MOISE KIEN 18 HUDSON ODOI 20 V MOSES 27

WHERE CAN I BUY A LYING DETECTOR NL

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanwilliam:
u are funny.lol. i one learn ict bro

Ict many na, which one, me na Python, PhP, C# programmer and Oracle Database , then HTML, CSS, JavaScript for web.

But great idea on Java,
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by benjanny(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Happy birthday Ayo
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Bossjakande: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
sisisioge:
Happy birthday baby boy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Na ur type if he ask DAT to he his baby mama u say yes
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tunjilee003: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
he has a good gene he look 21
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tunjilee003: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
he has a good gene he looks 21
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Ict many na, which one, me na Python, PhP, C# programmer and Oracle Database , then HTML, CSS, JavaScript for web.

But great idea on Java,
which one is lucrative, easy to learn and high-demanded?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by goalgetter01: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Damsyjay:
I hate him and i like Davido.. But still happy birthday to him
oversabi! I don't know who ask you for information, mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Wows In Underwear Photoshoot / Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.