Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi (15413 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by prof2007: 1:46am On Jul 16, 2019
A former Governor of Kogi State, Capt Idris Wada (rtd) has joined the governorship race in the state. Wada in an interview with journalists in Abuja on Monday after collecting his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms said Kogi State was in a precarious situation.

Wada said, “The November election is critical to the survival of Kogi State. Kogi was on a part of progress as of the time I left and if I had spent four more years, with the kind of money that’s coming into the hands of this present governor, Kogi would have become a state that all of us would have been proud of.

“Many people have come out who want to contest as the governor of Kogi State in November election, but experience is key. Kogi is right now like quicksand, the more you wriggle, the deeper you sink. So if you bring a greenhorn, who has no proper knowledge of the workings of Kogi State, he will spend the first two years trying to find his feet.”

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/ex-kogi-gov-wada-joins-gov-race/

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Bruno3000(m): 2:07am On Jul 16, 2019
These old pple no dey tire for politics ni? Shameless fools.

41 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Chrisbeks: 5:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Dead on arrival

9 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by yemmight(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Wada again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by netpro(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2019
What did he forget at Government House? Even if you don't like Bello, Wada is capital NO.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by helinues: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2019
The gods of the lands are angry with kogites...

Imagine candidates

Wada
Bello
Dino

Hahahah.. All this calamities in one state...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by babyfaceafrica: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2019
terrible news for kogi,wada,yeye bello and dino.....all failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by namiji2598: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
This one go better pass Yahaya bello and Dino

2 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by toyinjimoh(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
if bello had not failed kogi people wada shouldn't have come out to contest again...kogi has been cursed with bad leaders

12 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by WisdomFlakes: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2019
This guy again I thought PDP already settled for Dino Melaye.
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by dprice(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2019
experience is real the key this man has already admitted he hard some area were he made mistake but now he is ready to tackle them and and bring more process

3 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Neoteny(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
These old pple no dey tire for politics ni? Shameless fools.

It's both a career and a retirement plan.

Incidentally, why would anyone trust a man who rose only to the rank of a captain before retiring?

3 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Recycling of old politicians.

When the Lazy youths are busy watching BIG BROTHER show and the rest are fraudsters supporting corrupt politicians that raped their life and the future of their kids left, right and center.

There was a nation!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by agro122: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
ok
ll
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by chinavs9ja(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2019
grin

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Ominimercy(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Wetin him forget?

2 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Lamasta(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2019
If Kogi people allow Yahaya Bello and APC to rig Yahaya Bello to power that means they have mortgaged there future cool
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Thief. He wants to come back and reloot again
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by mixta140: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2019
Hmmmm....shameless people,na moni dey won con chop again
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by dohyn(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
This useless guy was governor during my service year then. I saw what the term "abject poverty" meant. I swear, Kogi state must have been cursed at it's creation or something. All the past and present politicians in that state are useless. No exceptions

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari said the same crap
Seem all they want are the freebies that comes with the position.

dprice:
experience is real the key this man has already admitted he hard some area were he made mistake but now he is ready to tackle them and and bring more process
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by JubrinElSudan: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Neoteny:

It's both a career and a retirement plan.

Incidentally, why would anyone trust a man who rose only to the rank of a captain before retiring?
A pilot not an army officer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2019
post=80313206:

When the Lazy youths are busy watching BIG BROTHER show and the rest are fraudsters supporting corrupt politicians that raped their life and the future of their kids left, right and center.

There was a nation!

you don't have a point. stop the hypocrisy Buhari is not clean like every other politician

the youth shouldn't watch bbnaija and do what? carry placard hashtag no to Wada?
when the mallam you're supporting had made life miserable for his citizens
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by BadAdviser: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
post=80313206:

There was a nation!
Tell that to the 90 year old man in aso rock sad
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Neoteny(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
A pilot not an army officer

Oh really?

Every time i see retired in brackets i see military

Thanks
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by opalu: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Apzeorpd: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Ji
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2019
helinues:
The gods of the lands are angry with kogites...

Imagine candidates

Wada
Bello
Dino

Hahahah.. All this calamities in one state...
wada is better than dino and Bello. I think kogi was a bit better under wada than it is now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa / Ooni Of Ife: Things Are Very Hard. We Should Pray For God To Help Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.