Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina (28166 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Ify05: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Photos of a mentally challenged woman who recently gave birth to twins have been shared on social media.

According to reports, the woman gave birth to the babies in a bush in Malumfashin Local Government Area of Katsina State. No one knows who the father of the children are.

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/photos-mentally-challenged-woman-gives-birth-twins-bush-katsina-state/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Wizklynd23(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2019
May God help this children to grow well and in good health

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by thesicilian: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Lord have mercy on whoever got her pregnant. I wish the government will take over her care because of the children.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by youngest85(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Inside life: when some sane people are searching for just one child

32 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Not all kpetus must be pluck.
Cioccolata refuses to acknowledge the father.
It'll not be well with the animal responsible for this.

Joy, peace and sane kpetus will never locate him. shocked

7 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Kingsteve(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Na herdsmen rape am.
Standard!

11 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Puregold3(f): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2019
God is indeed great.
I hope members of the community help her, else those babies are as vulnerable as living alone.
But, some men self enh. How can a sane man bleep an insane woman..
How?!

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by tayebest(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2019
The proper agency should come to aid. smiley

May God bless the children!

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by SirIconR(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Government pikin dem..Kastina state government should do the needful by rehabilitating this Woman and also care of they little babies, before she falls into wrong hands

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by WonderManly(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Ify05:
Photos of a mentally challenged woman who recently gave birth to twins have been shared on social media.

According to reports, the woman gave birth to the babies in a bush in Malumfashin Local Government Area of Katsina State. No one knows who the father of the children are.

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/photos-mentally-challenged-woman-gives-birth-twins-bush-katsina-state/
Congratulation for her. God is good... Now people or Government should take the control of the child for proper treatment, care and for good sound education when its time. Thats nigeria leader of tomoro. I talk my own. God bless the child! God bless me! God bless nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Tolexander: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2019
What surprises me most is how these mad women give birth with ease, no antenatal clinic and less medical help. Hardly would one see a lunatic not surviving a child delivery.
But so difficult having many of our mentally ok woman having that kind of safe delivery.

Is there anything these lunatics do or eat which our women don’t do or eat?

Seems like it is more of a function of the state of the mind (psychology)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by lathrowinger: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
I Suspect miyatti people
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Reffone: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Men way dey dig dis mad women dey try
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by emeijeh(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Singing...

**everything na double double o
Na double double
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by NaijaFutbol: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
All this Evans cattle men sef!

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by grandstar(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Mental problems can be hereditary. Those kids must be taken from her and placed in an orphanage. The woman should be treated

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Neddstark: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
No ante-natal or hospital and she gave birth still stand gidiba. While women are here been charged more than 250k to give birth in a hospital.

5 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
God is still in the business of securing his people in whatever situations congrats to her a good Samaritan should take her up for upkeep

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Judolisco(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Na who give am belle
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by grandstar(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Puregold3:
God is indeed great.
I hope members of the community help her, else those babies are as vulnerable as living alone.
But, Hausas self enh. How can a sane man bleep an insane woman..
How?!

Why pick on Hausa's? It happens everywhere and you know that's the plain truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Pavore9: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2019
If there happens to be a DNA database in Nigeria, men who indulge in sexually abusing mentally challenged women can easily be picked up.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by straighttalk(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Men

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2019
The Big question should be, who is their father? If it was a case of Pastor raped a celebrity, Nigerians would he reacting and protesting.

most people on here are Thanking and praising the Useless God, rather than asking the most important Question like WHO PREGNANTED HER?!!!

Nigerians are complexed Hyporcrites
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by iamapplord(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:
Not all kpetus must be pluck.
Cioccolata refuses to acknowledge the father.
It'll not be well with the animal responsible for this.

Joy, peace and sane kpetus will never locate him. shocked

YOU NEED #SENSE

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by mikepal: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Puregold3:
God is indeed great.
But, Hausas self enh. How can a sane man bleep an insane woman..
How?!
Guy this is a simple law in physics which states that like poles repel while unlike poles attract
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by jieta: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2019
i bet this children will grow well and healthy like other normal children, there's one mental unstable woman who gave birth since November last year. no antenatal, no immunization but the child is very much healthy. my mum normally give her food once a day and passerby use to dash her money

God work in a very mysterious way.

4 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Puregold3(f): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2019
mikepal:
Guy this is a simple law in physics which states that like poles repel while unlike poles attract
Lmao.
Fada lawd.
k.buh
do u think, like believe a sane lady can allow a mad man bleed her.
Do you ?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina by Bukasint(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Tolexander:
What surprises me most is how these mad women give birth with ease, no antenatal clinic and less medical help. Hardly would one see a lunatic not surviving a child delivery.
But so difficult having many of our mentally ok woman having that kind of safe delivery.

Is there anything these lunatics do or eat which our women don’t do or eat?

Seems like it is more of a function of the state of the mind (psychology)

In as much as no data has recorded the deaths of mentally deranged women who got pregnant doesn't mean they don't come down with complication.
No need to hurry and think myopically.
Nigeria hardly keeps data.
I know about six women who had died from birth complications after being a known mental health patient who were neglected for years.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coconut Oil Kills Hiv / COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.