Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku (4151 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2019
I could not sleep yesterday, totally disappointed, highly disappointed, I thought Atiku would bring evidence where people were rigging election, server , Atiku and PDP went and I brought television showing Mike gini, and Inec chairman talking. I am speechless, more than disappointment. No wonder his lost his polling unit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by WonderManly(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2019
supportnija:
I could not sleep yesterday, totally disappointed, highly disappointed, I thought Atiku would bring evidence where people were rigging election, server , Atiku and PDP went and I brought television showing Mike gini, and Inec chairman talking. I am speechless, more than disappointment. No wonder his lost his polling unit.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2019
supportnija:
Who is this?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Chepos1(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2019
So we should do what?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by JusticeSeeker: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerians especially Biafrans will now know that Atiku and his counsels are scammers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Prompto: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Atiku as CUMMED all over the fools from Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by netpro(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2019
It is like Seizure, Jennifer is Shaking...

Atiku is Cumming!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tsfisheriesm: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
is a strategy, start with the little and end with the most stunning.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by abels(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2019
thay have not asked for that yet oga, na stage by stage
supportnija:
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
abels:
thay have not asked for that yet oga, na stage by stage

2 days left for Atiku to close his case and he is yet to call 60 witnesses out of the 400 he registered.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

2 days left for Atiku to close his case and he is yet to call 60 witnesses out of the 400 he registered.
He mustn't call 400 witnesses to establish his case. The server imbroglio is the ace in this petition and substantive progress has been made.

Let the court orders the inspection of the server and buhari/inec/apc will be cast!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by helinues: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2019
shocked
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
is a strategy, start with the little and end with the most stunning.
And what's the little in showing the tribunal the Osun gubernatorial election when the court is there to hear Presidential election case?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

He mustn't call 400 witnesses to establish his case. The server imbroglio is the ace in this petition and substantive progress has been made.

Let the court orders the inspection of the server and buhari/inec/apc will be cast!
You haven't learned from history. Osun Supreme verdict should have opened your ignorance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Are you sure you are following this case fully? The tribunal has ruled Atiku out on the server and He has approached the Supreme court.. No date has been fix for the hearing at the supreme court yet... By the time the supreme court will rule it would have elapsed the days the constitution and electoral act recommended...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

You haven't learned from history. Osun Supreme verdict should have opened your ignorance

Don't mind that Nairaland SAN for PDP... Atiku approached the supreme court for appeal on the server ruling the tribunal gave in favour of Inec.. By the time Supreme court will give judgement the tribunal would have deliver its judgement..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Jodesky(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
JUST IN: Buhari shows video clip on INEC Chair’s position on results transmission, Atiku objects...

President Muhammadu Buhari’s legal team has played a video clip at the Tuesday’s hearing of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal showing the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, expressing fear about the possibility of deploying electronic transmission of results for the 2019 general elections.

Yakubu, appeared in the clip in a”one-on-one interview with INEC Chairman” shown on Channels Television on February 6, 2019, citing the problems of communication, poor coverage of 2G, 3G, 4G networks in the country, let alone 5G that was yet to be available in Nigeria, and the issues of cybersecurity, as militating against the possibility of deployment of electronic transmission of results during the election.

INEC chairman was seen as saying in the clip that discussion with network providers was ongoing, but added, “We still need to do a lot more before we can use the technology of transmitting the results of election”.

Under cross-examination by Buhari’s lawyer, Dr. Alex Izinyon (SAN), the petitioners’ 40th witness, Segun Showunmi, through whom the petitioners tendered 48 VCDs, on Monday, confirmed that Channels TV‘s logo appeared on the three-minute-long clip.

He also confirmed that the person interviewed “looked like the INEC Chairman”.

He confirmed that he knew the interviewer, Seun Okinbaloye.

The petitioners, the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, opposed the admissibility of the VCD as an exhibit.

But the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba asked their lawyer, to reserve his objection till the final address stage.

The tribunal admitted the exhibit as P85 and the certificate of compliance accompanying it as Exhibit P86.

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-shows-video-clip-on-inec-chairs-position-on-results-transmission-atiku-objects/

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by lilfreezy: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol! Don't be disappointed. Atiku ain't coming shit, he himself knows this. He just wants to keep himself in the spotlight till the next election approaches. My guy wants the presidential ticket.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

Are you sure you are following this case fully? The tribunal has ruled Atiku out on the server and He has approached the Supreme court.. No date has been fix for the hearing at the supreme court yet... By the time the supreme court will rule it would have elapsed the days the constitution and electoral act recommended...
The tribunal didn't rule out the server rather, it pend the judgement on server saying since the server matter is already part of the substantive suit, it will be preemptive to allow such at interlucotory level.

Now that it has been argued at the substantive level, it is ripe for them to allow for its inspection.
The petitioner went to supreme court as a backup.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
lilfreezy:
Lol! Don't be disappointed. Atiku ain't coming shit, he himself knows this. He just wants to keep himself in the spotlight till the next election approaches. My guy wants the presidential ticket.
He is doing the right thing.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by PatriotTemidayo: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
You will just give yourself HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE in vain.

Out of 43 Videos admitted in evidence, they played only 3 and you've already concluded.

The entire rugging videos don't need to be on more than one video, concatenated from state to state and well edited.

Calm down, the process is moving siririwerere! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jodesky:
JUST IN: Buhari shows video clip on INEC Chair’s position on results transmission, Atiku objects...

President Muhammadu Buhari’s legal team has played a video clip at the Tuesday’s hearing of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal showing the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, expressing fear about the possibility of deploying electronic transmission of results for the 2019 general elections.

Yakubu, appeared in the clip in a”one-on-one interview with INEC Chairman” shown on Channels Television on February 6, 2019, citing the problems of communication, poor coverage of 2G, 3G, 4G networks in the country, let alone 5G that was yet to be available in Nigeria, and the issues of cybersecurity, as militating against the possibility of deployment of electronic transmission of results during the election.

INEC chairman was seen as saying in the clip that discussion with network providers was ongoing, but added, “We still need to do a lot more before we can use the technology of transmitting the results of election”.

Under cross-examination by Buhari’s lawyer, Dr. Alex Izinyon (SAN), the petitioners’ 40th witness, Segun Showunmi, through whom the petitioners tendered 48 VCDs, on Monday, confirmed that Channels TV‘s logo appeared on the three-minute-long clip.

He also confirmed that the person interviewed “looked like the INEC Chairman”.

He confirmed that he knew the interviewer, Seun Okinbaloye.

The petitioners, the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, opposed the admissibility of the VCD as an exhibit.

But the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba asked their lawyer, to reserve his objection till the final address stage.

The tribunal admitted the exhibit as P85 and the certificate of compliance accompanying it as Exhibit P86.

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-shows-video-clip-on-inec-chairs-position-on-results-transmission-atiku-objects/
There is server and it was used period.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

Don't mind that Nairaland SAN for PDP... Atiku approached the supreme court for appeal on the server ruling the tribunal gave in favour of Inec.. By the time Supreme court will give judgement the tribunal would have deliver its judgement..
Half knowledge is dangerous!
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

The Osun matter is what it is. We move on. Someday you will wish there is substantive instead of technical justice when it affects you.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Why do you like repeating nonsense cliches
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

There is server and it was used period.
It was illegal
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

It was illegal
Never
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by buharitill2023: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chepos1:
So we should do what?
you should be crying for thief atiku
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

The Osun matter is what it is. We move on. Someday you will wish there is substantive instead of technical justice when it affects you.

Buhari/APC used JUJU on our witnesses making them confused inside court ~ Says PDP

3 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

You consistently showing your inconsistency.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by buharitill2023: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

the same technicality is playing out, it was illegal to use server, if inec had used server, tribunal would have struck out the election and declared thief atiku as the duly elected President.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by RichBoy247: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
supportnija:

Atiku lost his polling unit by 167 votes to 187. Buba Galadima too lost by 3 votes to 750. Even Obasanjo lost his polling unit. Yet, Atiku is at the court telling the Judges to declare him President of Biafra.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Congratulates APC Candidate Lyon, Urges Diri To Accept Defeat / What Buhari Knows Secretly About Tinubu's Ambition / The FRAUD Called Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.